Late night call that wasnot a bad thing!!

susiestar

Roll With It
I got a late call (for us). It is the ID of Jessie's bff's house. I was worried something had happened! But no -

they want to take Jessie to the big amusement park in our state tomorrow!! And want to take her on other days over the summer as well, and to the big waterpark!!!

We are all friends, I went to high school with his bro, worked in his parent's restaurant, and am friends with his parents, etc.... This is the girl with the same birthday as Jessie.

They have a younger daughter, and if Jess is there, she and bff can go off together (with many and regular check ins - they are great parents and we trust their judgement totally). Then they can both keep and eye on the younger one, or mom can go rest her back if needed. And, if dad is the one taking hte girls if mom isn't feeling well, then he can go with younger and Jess and bff can check in with-him.

It is an awesome offer. I can't do the rides much, and right now can't do the sun.

Jessie is getting the season pass (from us, not them) for her birthday (fine with-her), sleeping over with-them, seeing 2 Disney stars in concert (Aly and AJ - she really likes them), AND will have other days to look forward too!

I am happy for her. She has really been helping out with thank you and things here.

I just think it is a totally sweet offer from them, though I know it helps them out some too - the girls are very evenly matched in what rides they like, etc...

So a late night call that wasn't bad!!!

Susie :D

Star*

call 911........call 911
NOW THAT is the kind of call you don't mind getting in the middle of the night.

-We also go to bed with the chickens. Can you see the looks on people's faces when they call my house at 9:00 PM and I'm asleep?

I'm happy for our little actress! Sounds like a great time.

susiestar

Roll With It
Well, I got another call. About 3 I got a call from Nathan. On Jessie's phone. Luckily, he works for the park and someone turned her phone in. She set it down to use a water fountain then got sidetracked and walked away from it.

I couldn't find my book with the parents cell phone not otherwise specified in it. But husband had bff's cell no, so I called that. She was really afraid I was angry, but (unknown to her) I expected this! And we are going to get a new one for her as ehr plan is eligible for an upgrade for free. So if it was lost, no great financial loss.

She did go get it, and called me as soon as she did (less than 15 minutes after I called spoke with her!).

Otherwise she was having an excellent time.