Leads on 8th grade homeschool curriculum?

susiestar

Roll With It
I am probably going to need 8th grade homeschool curriculum. Around Christmas I should be able to afford a Lifepac (brand of curriculum) or other complete curriculum. If anyone knows of someone getting rid of 8th grade Switched on Schoolhouse or other (pretty much ANY other) 8th grade curriculum, please let me know.

I can already tell our school is going to fight homebound education (it costs more and they don't have enough employees already), so I need to look for my own resources.

The district does NOT have to provide books for homeschooled students., this is a very common misperception.

Susie

everywoman

The school district can fight all they want, but if the dr. deems homebound, they have to provide. It's the law. Don't let them fool you.

Check and see if your state has a virtual school. It is also free to students and the curriculum is free as well.

F

flutterbee

Look up K12 online. They have virtual public schools in several states.

Ok, so I just checked and they don't have a public school using the K12 curriculum in Oklahoma, but thought I'd give you their link anyway. You can still use their program to homeschool.

http://www.k12.com/