Lean, Mean, Thirteen!

witzend

It's that time of year again, and my favorite author (Janet Evanovich) is about to release her latest Stephanie Plum book. I have already ordered it from the book club, so it should be here next week! Hopefully the rain will subside and I can sit out on the patio with a big bottle of water and I can get right to it. Only problem being they are such short books!

I can hardly wait!

:smile:

kris

<span style='font-size: 11pt'> <span style='font-family: Georgia'> <span style="color: #3333FF"> i've been on the library wait list for a few months now. i'm pretty close to the top of the list.

kris
</span> </span> </span>

Fran

Former desparate mom
As soon as I saw the title I knew what you meant. I preordered it also. Can't wait until it gets here. I wish they were longer too.

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Okay, I'm probably the only one here who hasn't read Evanovich, so should I read them in order? and what is the order? I tend to read fat novels because I hate it when they end.....

So quiz time: List in order JE's Stephanie Plum's books.....

mstang67chic

Going Green
One For the Money
Two For the Dough
Three To Get Deadly
Four To Score
High Five
Hot Six
Seven Up
Hard Eight
To The Nines
Ten Big Ones
Eleven On Top
Twelve Sharp

My favorite character is Bob although he doesn't show up until around book 3 or 4. But I loves my Bob!!! :smile:

You HAVE to read these! They are so funny!!! And Ranger and Moreli??? Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy!!!!!!!!!!!

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Okay, I'm assuming stangchic has her numbers in order.....

Thanks, and I'm going out in about an hour to see if I can find One, Two and Three.....

witzend

I think it's helpful to read them in order. If you get your books from the library, you might find it easier to reserve them and get going with the first ones now, and by the time you get current, the newest might be available for you. They're pretty popular, so there can be quite a wait.

They are, In order:

One for the Money

Two for the Dough

Three to Get Deadly

Four to Score

High Five

Hot Six

Seven Up

Hard Eight

To the Nines

Ten Big Ones

Eleven on Top

Twelve Sharp

Lean Mean Thirteen

So, here's my question for you all... Are you a Ranger girl or a Morelli girl? Joe for me... Like either of them is asking!

Fran

Former desparate mom
I bought almost all of them on the amazon used book site.
I read one last year and wanted to read them in order. They are somewhat quirky.
I'm with you Witz, I love grandma Mazur and Stephanie's need for high fat/calorie food. Ranger is really, really, really hot.
All of her sidekicks are hysterical.