Leaving on a Jet Plane............................

Discussion in 'General Parenting' started by guest3, Apr 18, 2007.

1. guest3

guest3 Guest

<just for fun>

to.................

I think I would like Hawaii today, the 10 hour flight of sleeping is most appealing.............

2. flutterbee

flutterbee Guest

Belize.....

.....on the beach.......

.....with my biggest decision being.....

....what shall I order for dinner......

3. guest3

guest3 Guest

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I can taste my blue hawaii as I type

4. realangel

realangel New Member

The Bahamas ... sipping cocktails on a white sandy beach

5. Kjs

Kjs Guest

Aruba. Would be a great B-day gift. as that would be today for me.

6. nlg319

nlg319 New Member

Happy Birthday! Hope you enjoy your day...

Beach...a good book...and an afternoon nap...

7. Marguerite

Marguerite Active Member

All I need for the beach is for the temperature to be a TEENY bit warmer again, and the school holidays to continue for another week. You guys know I live in a beach resort!

But winter is coming, waaah! So if I have to have winter, I'm going to have winter with a vengeance! We're staying in snow country in NZ for two weeks, midwinter! If the snow gets too much, I'm told there are hot springs nearby where we can soak for hours without fretting about the drought and water shortages. I'll probably shrivel up like a prune. We'll all be sitting in the hot springs surrounded by snow, too afraid to be the first to get out of the spa, like those Japanese macaques...

Marg

8. owutaqt

owutaqt New Member

I wanna go anywhere with a day spa.............a massage, a facial, a foot scrub, someone to do my hair, paint my nails, a mud bath, just not a care in the world........of course with my luck I would have to pee right after they put the mud on me........LOL!!

9. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

Oh-the idea of a day spa sounds great! Also anywhere warm with a nice beach!