Let us hold KLMNO tight in our hearts for Sun & Mon

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Steely, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Steely

Steely Active Member

All my prayers, thoughts, and positive strength are with you K as you go through burying you son.
    So much love to you.
    Steely

2. TerryJ2

TerryJ2 Well-Known Member

I'll be there for you Saturday, Klmno. In the meantime, try to get some sleep. {{hugs}}

3. Calamity Jane

Calamity Jane Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry for your loss. Please know we are all sending our love and prayers. There are no words...

4. recoveringenabler

recoveringenabler Well-Known Member Staff Member

Sending prayers and truckloads of strength to hold you tight with love and tenderness as you go through the next couple of days, weeks, months.............you are encircled by the love of all of us on this board, today, tomorrow, Monday and always...................

5. Hopeless

Hopeless ....Hopeful Now

Will continue to sending prayers and comforting hugs to you to help you through this difficult time.

6. mom_to_3

mom_to_3 Active Member

I'm glad the board family is here for you. I feel so much compassion for you, you have a lot of "sisters" here with you. {Hugs}

Last edited: Nov 10, 2012
  7. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

Holding you up in thoughts and prayers.

8. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

Thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers.

9. klmno

klmno Active Member

thank you ladies! I think I'm numb right now and surviving only on knowing this has to be done- I don't even know what next week will bring. As you know, I loved my son with all my heart and do not believe things had to end this way. Bless you all! But somehow, whatever needs to happen will happen. I am sure of that.

10. AnnieO

AnnieO Shooting from the Hip

I wish I could be there in person but know I will be with you in my heart.

11. Marcie Mac

Marcie Mac Just Plain Ole Tired

Will be there with you in spirit Klmno. My heart is breaking for you and your son

Marcie

12. witzend

witzend Well-Known Member

We're with you in spirit, and let us know if you need anything.

13. JJJ

JJJ Active Member

((((Hugs))))

14. cubsgirl

cubsgirl Well-Known Member

K, I wish I could be there in-person for you. Please know that you and your son are in my thoughts and prayers and my heart is breaking for you. Lots of prayers and hugs for you.

15. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Sweetie, we will be there with you, whether in person or in spirit. Know that we love you and we're here for you.

Keeping you in my prayers.

(((hugs)))

16. Jody

Jody Active Member

I am thinking of you, and praying for you. I wish there was something else I could do, I am just so sorry for your loss.

17. Malika

Malika Well-Known Member

As I was driving yesterday, klmno and her son came into my mind and it hit me what a tragedy it was - the suddenness, the violence, the human injustice, really. In the face of such things, there are no words, but to be carried by the love and support of all the people here is a fine thing. May your son know rest and may you know peace too, klmno. I am very sorry this happened.

18. flutterby

flutterby Fly away!

I have been and will continue to hold you close in my heart and in my thoughts, K.

19. buddy

buddy New Member

Will be praying for you this weekend and beyond. We we'll be here for you through the coming weeks months and years. Whatever comes your way know you're not alone.

20. bby31288

bby31288 Active Member

Stay strong! Hugs and support to you. We are all here holding you up!