Let us hold KLMNO tight in our hearts for Sun & Mon

Steely

All my prayers, thoughts, and positive strength are with you K as you go through burying you son.
So much love to you.
Steely

recoveringenabler

Staff member
Sending prayers and truckloads of strength to hold you tight with love and tenderness as you go through the next couple of days, weeks, months.............you are encircled by the love of all of us on this board, today, tomorrow, Monday and always...................

mom_to_3

I'm glad the board family is here for you. I feel so much compassion for you, you have a lot of "sisters" here with you. {Hugs}

Last edited:

klmno

thank you ladies! I think I'm numb right now and surviving only on knowing this has to be done- I don't even know what next week will bring. As you know, I loved my son with all my heart and do not believe things had to end this way. Bless you all! But somehow, whatever needs to happen will happen. I am sure of that.

cubsgirl

K, I wish I could be there in-person for you. Please know that you and your son are in my thoughts and prayers and my heart is breaking for you. Lots of prayers and hugs for you.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Sweetie, we will be there with you, whether in person or in spirit. Know that we love you and we're here for you.

Keeping you in my prayers.

(((hugs)))

Jody

I am thinking of you, and praying for you. I wish there was something else I could do, I am just so sorry for your loss.

Malika

As I was driving yesterday, klmno and her son came into my mind and it hit me what a tragedy it was - the suddenness, the violence, the human injustice, really. In the face of such things, there are no words, but to be carried by the love and support of all the people here is a fine thing. May your son know rest and may you know peace too, klmno. I am very sorry this happened.

buddy

Will be praying for you this weekend and beyond. We we'll be here for you through the coming weeks months and years. Whatever comes your way know you're not alone.