Let us hold KLMNO tight in our hearts for Sun & Mon

recoveringenabler

Staff member
We're all still holding you close, holding you up, keeping you safe, surrounding you with care and support, you're not alone, you have all of us...........Prayers and hugs for you...............

tiredmommy

(((klmno))) I want to let you let that E's tragic and untimely death has impacted me greatly. But it is not his death that will endure, but his life and the dedication and love you have shown him that is important. I won't forget about E and the impact he has made on this community. I remember thinking, not too long ago, that he would be one of our children that made good in life. He was the kind of kid you could find a way to have faith in. He had all the qualities needed: intelligence, determination and charisma. And, of course, he had you. Always you. You made sure every success was possible, he had the chance to pursue every dream. He is blessed to be loved by you.Love Always,~TM

TerryJ2

Klmno, it was so nice to meet you! And as you said, so sorry it was under these circumstances.

Everything was beautiful. I was able to walk around and look at all the flowers and see who sent them, and especially, admire the photos. The photos of E when he was little--Santa, fishing--oooh, they're so sweet! The casket was very nice--a perfect combination of youth and masculinity. Lovely. I just don't know how you did it and how you continue to do it. You are amazing.

I hope I didn't say anything stupid; I can't hear worth a darn so I apologize if I made you repeat anything. Many hugs.

P.S. your neighbors are so nice--and so young! Oh and I like the people you work with, especially the lady I first met. Heck if I can remember any names.

P.P.S. I am so proud of myself; I didn't even get lost!

klmno

Terry, you were a perfect guest and I apologogize for so much time having to talk with co-workers and supervisor. Yes, my supervisor has an unusual name.

TM- even this PO and E's teacher's said the same things about him- shoot, even other parents and the school bus driver. It was me and the tensions at home. But I still think it wouldn't have ended this way if cops and neighbors had handled things differently.

I forgot to mention- several people commented to me that I must be quite popular around the world because they had seen someone from Australia had signed the online guestbook and so many others were from all over the US. LOL! That's me, Ms. Social Butterfly! :rofl:

tiredmommy

klmno~ We all know that the parents see the whole child at home. Very few people in real life would accept that my beautiful, intelligent and talented daughter is a difficult child, but they don't live with the behaviors and issues. Take comfort that much of your world has recognized the best your child had to offer. But we know and we respect the battles you have fought on his behalf. We respect you. Please know that your battles were worth it, because E is worth it. And so are you.

Mattsmom277

I have thought of you all day today, and your E. I am constantly amazed at you, your strength, your courage and your love for your son. Know that he was with you today, in every moment, every memory, every hug you received and all of the support that poured out to you. He brought all of those things to you, to say thank you for being the best mother he could ask for, and to let you know he lives on through so many things and moments. My heart will continue to focus on sending you strength, not only tomorrow as you lay E to rest, but as you move forward into the coming days.

LittleDudesMom

I'm so glad to hear that last night was supportive for you and so many turned out for you and E. It is a testiment that I'm sure you will hold close to heart forever.

My prayers and thoughts are with you today as E is laid to rest.

Sharon

Holding you close k.

In losing Evan, I have lost one of my own, as have all of us here.

We all stand in a circle around you and remember.

Jo

klmno

Thank all of you so much. The candle avatars are beautiful and so comforting. The lady that lives in the basement apt is going to ride with me and maybe drive. We'll be leaving in an hour. The other neighbors are also coming, as well as my boss and Tourette's Syndrome from the board. I think a few others that came last night will be there, too. E will be very close to where I work and not in this county jurisdiction so I am comforted by that.

TerryJ, I don't know if this was intentional, but it just dawned on me that you wore E's favorite color last night. Wasn't that sweet?!

I'll get thru the morning, come and home try to contact my insurance agent about the car, if she's working today. Then I'll fall apart. Tomorrow I will seek out a psychiatric and decide what to do about legalities and go from there.

busywend

Thinking of you and sending you tons of support to get throught the service. I would change my avatar if i could figure out how from my phone..lol...i am clueless on this thing. But, know that i have a candle lit for you, too.

Hugs!