Let us hold KLMNO tight in our hearts for Sun & Mon

susiestar

Roll With It
I am sorry the pastor was not great. I don't know how you will cope, and I am quite sure the doctor will have no problems writing the note for you. If he does? get a new doctor, one that is human. Anytime you need anything, just let me know.

klmno

thank you so much! Today starts a new chapter. I was wondering if it's appropriate for me to write something on E's online guestbook thanking everyone for their love and support and saying something about how I feel about E and his life.

buddy

I think that's brilliant. I agree whatever feels right to you ...it would honor him. You know, it is often such a helpless feeling and hard to know what to say when such things happen. I think if you decide to write out any feelings about him people would be touched deeply. There are no rules. Do it your way!

LittleDudesMom

I agree K - there are no rules other than what feels right and significant to you. I think that would be a lovely thing to do, probably very cathartic for you as well.

hugs,
Sharon

klmno

Done!

Car situation- in tow lot and needs to get moved to get repaired by insurance company- is all underway. Now to choose what to put on the headstone. Also, I have an email into my supervisor to see what type of dr is allowed to sign letter saying I need more time off (can it be a MH prof). I have one more attny to call and go thru the whole story again. One day at a time.....

buddy

yup, one minute, one hour, one day at a time. I hope the car gets fixed soon. Hoping work is very understanding.

many hugs, Dee