Let's all welcome and congratulate smallworld...

tiredmommy

on her new role as moderator in our General Forum. I know she will make a great addition to the already strong moderating team of Ephchap, LittleDudesMom, & BusyWende. She brings a strong personal knowledge base and can-do attitude that we have all benefited from. I'm sure we will all go out of our way to support her in this new endeavor.
Congratulations! :warrior:

jannie

trying to survive....
Congratulations and Thank you for becoming a Moderator....I really value your thoughtful responses !! :bravo: :smile:

Star*

call 911........call 911
(singing)

It's a smallworld.......afterall

She's a new moderator...took the call

We adore her -glad she's on the ball

It's a Small Small World.

Congrats Star

KateM

Well, I can't top Star's post, but I send my best wishes to you and welcome you as a new mod. Thanks for taking on the responsibility! Your input and support are always valued!

Bugsy

That is awesome! Even though I do not write often I read your input a lot and it is so valuable.

Thanks for takingonthis important role.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Welcome!!! Now you get to hand out your wonderful advice and moderate us as well!!! Watch out some of those on the board can be Hooligans!!! Not naming any names!!!

You already do such a wonderful job... about time!!!
Thank you!!!

Steely

<span style="color: #CC0000">YAY!!!! </span> :laugh:
I am so excited to have you as a moderator smallworld!!! As you know, I value your expertise and wisdom, tremendously. Thank you for taking on this role, and helping our board to remain a soft place to land.

wakeupcall

smallworld, we've both been on here a loooong time. I'm so glad you've taken on this role. Thanks so much...we will ALL benefit from your expertise! Congratulations!

Martie

Smallworld

No one can top Star's post, but congratulations are definitely in order!!! :smile:

I know you will be a great addition to the General Board. :bravo:

Martie :warrior: :warrior: :warrior:

smallworld

Thank you all for your warm welcome and kind words.

I feel honored to have been asked to serve as a moderator. I can't imagine not wanting to give back to this amazing community of supportive and caring parents who have given so much to me.

I look forward to continuing to be here with you.