Lets join hands in support for Timer Lady

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Steely, Nov 22, 2008.

1. Steely

Steely Active Member

In Linda's previous post her husband told her this morning that "his plan B" was to leave his family.

Let's join together in prayer, and positive thoughts for Linda and KT during this incredible difficult time.

From Texas.........I am sending all I have Linda.

2. mstang67chic

mstang67chic Going Green

On to Indiana where I stand with open arms and as many hugs as you can handle.

On to........

3. Jena

Jena New Member

New York............Everything will be ok, I'm sending my love as well. :)

4. klmno

klmno Active Member

Virginia... with many thoughts, armour, strength, friendship and support and 2 good ears to listen, and cyber-shoulders to cry on......

5. totoro

totoro Mom? What's a GFG?

Huge support from Tucson, Arizona

And I vote NO to plan B... unless you want it Linda.

Hang in there.

6. ML

ML Guest

Colorado prayers and hugs xo ML

7. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

Sending hugs and support Linda, I hope you and H find your way to working things out.

8. trinityroyal

trinityroyal Well-Known Member

On to Toronto.

Linda, saying prayers, sending many gentle hugs, ears to listen, strong arms to hold you up and broad shoulders to cry on.

I'm so sorry for your pain.

Reaching out to...

9. ctmom05

ctmom05 Member

Linda,

I am so sorry you are feeling this kind of pain. I hope this goes in a direction that gives you some peace.

Please know that loads of us are thinking about you and wanting to offer comfort.

10. Abbey

Abbey Spork Queen

Count me there in WI. Haven't had board time so I don't know the story. I wish you well, dear. Tough times.

Abbey

11. Andy

Andy Active Member

From Minnesota - lots of good wishes. Hopefully he will find during Thanksgiving how much his family means to him.

12. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Linda sending many gentle (((((hugs))))). Saying prayers that husband wakes up and realizes how much you and the family means to him. I'm so very sorry.

13. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

My left hand has made it to Ohio and my right hand is reach out from Florida to ???
    Hugs. DDD

14. mrscatinthehat

mrscatinthehat Seussical

From Iowa. Many hugs and prayers that this works itself out. I'm here for you if you need it.

beth

15. susiestar

susiestar Roll With It

Grabbing on from Ok and reaching out with all the love and strength and support I can send to ?

16. SearchingForRainbows

SearchingForRainbows Active Member

Grabbing on to Susie's hand in OK and reaching out from New England to ?
    Many, many prayers and caring thoughts being sent your way... WFEN

17. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

Wisconsin. Many prayers being send. Asking the angels to watch over you and your family.:angel2:

18. Grabbing on to Sharon's hand from Georgia.

Linda, you and your family are being lifted up in prayer. There are tons of cyber hugs here and lots of time to listen.

19. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

And taking up that Georgia hand here in SoCal to send huge hugs and prayers that you will find the internal strength and courage to face whatever happens, and know that you a warrior woman who can rise up and emerge stronger and happier on the other side of this... and on to:

20. flutterbee

flutterbee Guest

Grabbing on in Ohio with open arms and a shoulder...