Lets join hands in support for Timer Lady

Steely

In Linda's previous post her husband told her this morning that "his plan B" was to leave his family.

Let's join together in prayer, and positive thoughts for Linda and KT during this incredible difficult time.

From Texas.........I am sending all I have Linda.

klmno

Virginia... with many thoughts, armour, strength, friendship and support and 2 good ears to listen, and cyber-shoulders to cry on......

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Huge support from Tucson, Arizona

And I vote NO to plan B... unless you want it Linda.

Hang in there.

trinityroyal

On to Toronto.

Linda, saying prayers, sending many gentle hugs, ears to listen, strong arms to hold you up and broad shoulders to cry on.

I'm so sorry for your pain.

Reaching out to...

ctmom05

Linda,

I am so sorry you are feeling this kind of pain. I hope this goes in a direction that gives you some peace.

Please know that loads of us are thinking about you and wanting to offer comfort.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Count me there in WI. Haven't had board time so I don't know the story. I wish you well, dear. Tough times.

Abbey

Andy

From Minnesota - lots of good wishes. Hopefully he will find during Thanksgiving how much his family means to him.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Linda sending many gentle (((((hugs))))). Saying prayers that husband wakes up and realizes how much you and the family means to him. I'm so very sorry.

DDD

My left hand has made it to Ohio and my right hand is reach out from Florida to ???
Hugs. DDD

Grabbing on to Sharon's hand from Georgia.

Linda, you and your family are being lifted up in prayer. There are tons of cyber hugs here and lots of time to listen.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
And taking up that Georgia hand here in SoCal to send huge hugs and prayers that you will find the internal strength and courage to face whatever happens, and know that you a warrior woman who can rise up and emerge stronger and happier on the other side of this... and on to: