Lets join hands in support for Timer Lady

donna723

Grabbing on from Tennessee ... Linda, I'm so sorry you're going through so much pain. I wish there was something I could do to make it better for you. We're here for you, with shoulders to lean on. Sending lots of hugs and prayers. And on to ...

lovemysons

Linda, my heart goes out to you. Have been there done that with husband moving out on me and kids. Most of it was "difficult child related". We DID reconsile but the pain stayed with me.

I hope you will grow stronger through all of this. I am so sorry your h seems to want to back out of the deal, the promises, right now.

You have my support and care from Texas....and onto

nvts

New York! We're here for you Linda! He's going thru the mid-life selfish stage for sure on this one. Use your anger to your advantage...

Many prayers, hugs and love to you and KT...

reaching from New York to...

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Thank you all! I'm beyond exhausted ~ calming kt, taking & then refusing calls from husband. At this point, I'm ready to call a locksmith & change the locks. I'm not going to; not sure of the legalities ~ just tired of the verbal abuse that is spewing out of my husband's mouth.

I believe there will be many changes here in the next month or so; just not sure what they will be.

I so appreciate the support here. We will need your positive thoughts & prayers, all of us. kt, wm, myself & (dare I say it), husband. As angry as I am right now, I'm more confused.

Thank you.

crazymama30

Hugs and prayers from Oregon to your whole family. I hope you all get through this. I really hate mental illness, and can't help but wonder if some of what husband is doing is due to his BiPolar (BP)?

Hugs, and hang in there.

KateM

Sorry to be chiming in late, but all the best wished for your family, Linda! You have such a strong spirit and wonderful family support.

It may be past the point for this, but I remember a few years ago, you and husband had a lovely time at a retreat. Even if you don't want to go with husband, is this something that would be helpful to you alone?

meowbunny

and grabbing on here in Florida. Sorry I'm so late on this but know that the love, hugs, shoulders and arms are here for you.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Okay I've got Meow Bunnies hand - and I'm reaching my little sanitized :tongue:hand out from SC to......

Ropefree

Banned
Timer Lady, After I read this the other day I was reminded of nov 26 seventeen years ago so vividly. I wept. I am not one of those 'good cry' types, either. Like alot of families we are having a tight month this year. I decided to prepare our turkey early.
And I counted all the blessings that ultimately befell my family when I was left to my own devises. I learned so much about what it means to be me, accept myself and to accept the limitations of others. My son is doing well in many ways. He has been spared more heartache than he knows.
We are living in a house now for one whole year...something new for us...at a time when so many have or are loosing theirs.
One of the thoughts that helps me since that unimaginable moment so long ago is
that dead ends are a good thing. At least I need not wear myself out a little more trying something I know is not going to work.
I know that whatever you are going through is so overwhelming and painful no matter how sturdy a soul you maybe...It passes...it really does...it is a terrible time...learn learn learn to find your own peace of mind. Be the best freind to yourself.
Our turkey turned out perfict. I made instant potato rolled in balls. I plated it with a five star presentation with chilli oil drizzle on the white plate.
May the years ahead far exceed all broken dreams, my dear, and the joy of heart sustain in all weather.