Lets start a CD Friendship recipe ......

Rabbit

Lets start a CD Friendship recipe ......I'll add the first 3 ingredients. At the end I (or hopefully someone more creative) will create the directions for adding the ingredients together .

ok I'll add 1 cup of Buddy's friendliness, 1 teaspoon of Star's humor, and 1 dollop of Step's Hugs. Please each of you add on 1 or more ingredients.

Kathy813

Staff member
I'll add a cup of DDD's compassion and a dollop of Nancy's advice that is always on target . . .

recoveringenabler

Staff member
I'll add a cup of Calamity Jane's level head-ed ability, a tablespoon of Hound Dogs wisdom, 2 teaspoons of Pigless' courage, 2 tablespoons of Firehorsewoman's strength and a sprinkling of Janet's tenacity!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I'm adding a cup of MidwestMom's common sense for leavening, a packet of IC's insistence, and a large dollop of Trinity's huge heart...

The only issue with "adding them together at the end" is that, given how everyone brings something new and awesome to the table, this recipe might NEVER END!!! Which is NOT a bad thing!!!

DammitJanet

I will add a cup of Runawaybunny's intelligence, a half cup of Fran's guidance, and another half cup of Abbey's love for this board.

trinityroyal

I will add a pinch of Signorina's grace, a dash of SearchingForRainbows's encouragement, and a dollop of Hearts & Roses's energy.