Let's start a Detachment Summer Camp!

dashcat

You girls have been holding out on me! I have to dangle the Maui carrot in front of you before I find out about the board hunk??? Yes, Raoul must join us. He can carry all of our purchases back to the resort and attend to other important details. He will be a busy man.

dashcat

Star,
You're hired! Please make note of Step2's special situation. I like salt on my margaritas.
Dash
When do we leave?

N

natalieoh

I am so in ladies. Where do I sign up? I would like massages, novels, no rain, and sleeping in. No cell service sounds good to me. Sounds like we could start a Mom's resort!

wintak

I"m new to the boards but a little time away would be awesome. I do like my margs..salt on the rim over the rocks. How long do we spend there? The whole summer? And can we contact the easy child's? I would miss them terribly. I could do it discretely. And the BOOKS I could read...so I'd get to read a WHOLE book in less than a YEAR? wow...that sounds cool

Star*

call 911........call 911
I ordered salt especially from the bottom of the Dead Sea ladies - and it! is IT! coarse ground - and I want to tell you I make the MEANEST margaritas in the world. For those of you with Burritos and CHeetos on board? I make a vir....virg....I was gonna say virgin but hahah hahaha.....looking at that belly ----I make a Margarita without booze...but I add in a splash of pineapple/mango juice with just a twist of guava, and for those of you not watching your bellies? The glasses are chilled and the drinks are ON THE HOUSE............I also have my little "bullet' over here going and I'm making fruit smoothies......and I am a QUEEN with Bloody Mary's - my own special blend. Virgin or non. So step up to the bar and name yer poison.

Star*

call 911........call 911
I'M PASSING OUT FREE KIMDLES, KIMBALLS? wHAT ER THOSE THINGS ? kindlings? THE BOOK THE BOOK THINGS.........one free with every drink - whatever they are -

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
*snicker*
It's a "Nadarita" honey.

And I actually like margaritas sans salt and alcohol, on the rocks.

After a bad experience with tequila 11 years ago... Nevermore...

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Pass one over here Starbie.............with a book with real pages and a cover please. I wouldn't know what to do with a kimble if a truckload of them dumped on me. I like a good old fashioned book in my hands.

:wine:

dashcat

Star,
You've got it covered! I'm quite past the child bearing years and have managed to forget all past bad tequila experiences, so you might want to pack an extra bottle just for me!
And books -any way I can get them. And Raoul, wherever he may be.

I've booked us a cabin on the water at the Hotel Hana Maui.

Pass the sunscreen!

Dash

Star*

call 911........call 911
Sunscreen coming up - and Hound I'm right there with ya girl - I have no use for this computer book thing. My cell phone and I are about to go to WAR. Its a touch screen, scroll thing. OMW-------I have NO idea why I ever switched from my little, easy to use, trac phone. WHO WAS I KIDDING? One gene in my entire body dedicated to technology and it's at the shallow end of my pool. No kidding - when the contract is up on this thing? We're going to the shooting range, hooking this bad boy up in the skeet puller and WHAM - AK-47 blamo. Yes I detest it that much. Samsung flight - last flight. Now I did see an Inspire ----and then I slapped myself right in Sams club. I'm going with Walmarts Family plan. $95 bucks 3 people all month long.

And Some day kiddies I'll tell you about MY ta-kill-ya experience. That's why I still have Df around - To hold my hair. :imok:

WHO ORDERED THE MIMOSA?

I HAVE A LONG ISLAND TEA HERE - EASY ON THE TEA......

AND WHAT IS --------OH that's smooch on the beach and it's not a drink? (shame shame shame shame) not looking....

TWO ALABAMA SLAMMERS

2 HEINIKINS

AND A WHITE RUSSIAN.......

OH POOL BOY!!!!!!!!! ANOTHER HOT TOWEL FOR MISS DASH PLEASE

AND A PILLOW FOR (PUT THOSE BACK ON) OMG shorts NOT OPTIONAL.