Life Coach

M

ML

I got a free session with a life coach. This gal is part of a local moms group of mine. I found it quite helpful. She was able to help me answer my own questions on some things.

I realize there are no easy answers (dammit) but that there is a fine line between denial and detachment. What I thought of as detachment was just an excuse to not have to make some decisions. I have a lot to think about. Also, that serenity prayer where it talks about knowing the difference. I've gotten pretty good at acceptance but wasn't absorbing the part about courage to change what I can.

More work. I was just wanting God to hear my prayers and wave a karmic magic wand to change my life but I realize now He's waiting for me to do the footwork.

Ugh. Oh well, I've got a circle of support of which you all are a huge part.

Thanks for being here.

Love,

ML

daralex

Clinging onto my sanity
I wish I could tell you where the karmic wand was, but I'm really glad this woman was helpful. The work is always hard - a struggle. Just know that you rock! You have the courage to wake up every morning and do it all over again that takes a lot of strength - keep rocking!

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
How great for you to find someone who was able to help clarify some things for you - help you focus on what you need to do. That's awesome - best of luck!

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
I've been gone, so I'm way behind, but I'm glad you found someone! Great news.

And i still highly recommend reading The 4 Agreements. Good, good, honest book.