Life update

Abbey

Spork Queen
Lots happening in the past few weeks. I went to visit easy child daughter in Chicago...ended up bringing her home with me. Long story, but she's gained 100 pounds in the last year, and her boyfriend was arrested on domestic violence charges against her. She is in denial on all issues, so thought it was best to bring her home. On the plus side, I'm really enjoying my time with her.

J seems to be doing well. We'll attempt another trip in a few weeks to see him.

My medications seem to work for me; no significant side affects. That's a plus. I go see the doctor tomorrow for a follow up.

Abbey

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I'm so glad the medications seem to be working, Abbey. phew/whew!!! I expect they probably helped stop you from ripping the limbs off easy child's EXbf :grrr: and allowed you to take her home instead.

Good news about J- fingers crossed that he can maintain. Every day living a good lifestyle is a very big deal.

Hugs,
Suz

oooooh I bet it took everything you had in you not to break off his arms and beat him with the bloody ends. Well, I am in Chicago, so if I see him, I will do it for ya.

Good thoughts and prayers that things continue to improve. Many good wishes for your easy child; I've been there. She is so fortunate that you arrived when you did.

witzend

Abbey, I'm so glad to hear that you were able to find medications that are helping without the bad side affects. Sorry to hear that easy child is not doing well. It's good that you are doing well enough to help her.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Hopefully while daughter is staying with you she'll come to see the boyfriend in a different light. I'm glad to hear J is doing well.

Hugs

KFld

I'm glad she's home safely. Enjoy your time together and hopefully she will stay far away from him.

Fran

Former desparate mom
<span style='font-size: 11pt'>He Deb, it's been a long time. Great news about J. Hope it continues. You have to be guarded but try to enjoy his little successes.
Sorry to hear daughter isn't doing well. Hope that works out for her.

Great news about the medications working. Hopefully it will be a valuable tool for you.
Thanks for the update. </span>

judi

Abbey - nice to hear some positive new about J. I'm so happy for you. However, tempered with my happiness for your son, I'm so sorry for the heartache your daughter has gone thru!

Sunlight

J- I knew you could do it buddy! join the human race!

sorry about your daughter. get her some help so she regains her self esteem! you are her best ally!

Sue C

Hi Abbey,

I'm glad to hear your medications are working well but so sorry to hear about your daughter. I'm glad you brought her home and hope she gets help to begin to heal.

Sending good thoughts and prayers that J will finally make it!

Love,
Sue

busywend

:bravo: to the medications helping you!!!

:warrior: for getting your daughter out of a bad situation. One can never tell what will happen next in a situation such as this - so be prepared for anything.

:thumb: for difficult child!!!!!!!