LMAO...Has anyone else

klmno

noticed the name of the "newest member" listed at the bottom of the forum page?

Welcome- please introduce yourself to us! It sounds like you have a great insight into the Warrior Mom (or Dad) concept already!!

Last edited:

Lothlorien

I have no clue who you are talking about. Can you let us know the name of the member you are talking about? The newest person on the page, now is Kbeth81

susiestar

Roll With It
Recovering doormat is a GREAT name, I agree. She has a post on General about her situation. give her a welcome when you can, she has a lot going on.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Wow. All these people come up with really great names. I was so "creative" we I first joined it was TMom. lol How lame is that. Course I knew next to nothing about computers back then either. And Daisylover is a bit better........but still.......

That's a great name! lol Wish I'd thought of it. Then I love Janet's too. ;)

DammitJanet

Lisa...you think yours was lame when you joined? OMG...when I first joined I was jscl117! LOL. That is my initials along with my birthdate...lmao. Talk about lame. Then I went through a few more names along the way. Thats why in the archives you will see a few posts with "Janet" at the signature but guest at the top.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Gosh darn it all. Wish I would have thought of that.:grrr: I do have another screen name for her. I just might have to test it out.

Abbey

klmno

I didn't think anyone's screen name could be lamer than mine- so, now that you bring it up- if you change your screen name, how do other's on the board know it's you?

I can't remember what made it obvious, but when Steely changed her's, we all knew right away.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
:rofl: Janet

klmno, when I changed mine I just did it and posted about it so everyone would know it was me. No one seemed to have any trouble with it.

Abbey

Spork Queen
I know Star would know immediately. Poor Star...she is subject to my secret screen name all the time.

Tried to post, but got a message that I was not allowed. Humph. Maybe Cheryl is trying to clip my wings in advance. Smart girl.

Abbey