Long Day

lmf64

Whew. I'm exhausted and it's only 7:30. I started the day out watching the race at 5:30 this morning. Then at 6:30 I headed out to take part in a Good Morning America segment till 8. After that was done I watched the rest of the stage. At 11 difficult children PCA's nurse supervisor came for a monthly meeting. At 1 I left to go take my niece and nephew for a walk for over 2 hours. And then we walked to the farmers market. My three year old nephew has my heart and knows it. At 5 I got home and kicked out the extra kids that were here. At 5:30 difficult child's skills coach came and took him out for an hour and I got online. If anyone would like to see/read about the GMA segment go to abcnews.com and click on the lead story link. If you would like to learn more about the research project my community is taking part in go to BlueZones.com

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Wow. That was one heckova day! I'm exhausted from reading about it, can't imagine how you're feeling. Prop your feet up girl, you deserve it!!

Hugs

Andy

Wow - Sounds like you made it through a "list" day. That is when you probably wrote down your schedule so as not to miss anything? I hope the "list" is blank tonight! Time for pampering of yourself.

lmf64

Every day is a list day. No wonder I don't have time to search for a new job lol. Actually I'm enjoying the down time for now.
Tonight was free except for my walk. I walk for an hour every night and have lost about 25 pounds in 2 months thanks to it and eating right.
Tomorrow is another day from well you know. I have to take difficult child to the podiatrist at 8 to have an ingrown toenail removed and then difficult child's pca will be here in the afternoon. I also have to find a birthday gift for my nephew. He's so hard to shop for because he's three and I want to buy him everything. Yes, he's spoiled by aunty. I just got off the phone with him. He's so in trouble! He took daddy's phone to bed with him and bro had called me just before so when he hit send it called me right away. We're gonna be in real trouble when he gets old enough to know how to use the phone on his own. The kid has always had a thing for cell phones.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
LOL had to laugh over nephews phone antics.

My grandson Darrin was calling me by 18 months. He'd figured out which button for speed dial was his Nana. I'd pick up the phone and hear Nana! Then a bunch of baby talk. Too cute.