Long day...

tiredmommy

And I'm pretty done in. I had a ton of running around to do including: getting Duckie to school (due to the extremely large amount of stuff she had to bring in), stopping back for her Halloween class party, and picking her up at the end of the day. I also had some cooking and cleaning to do because the girl scouts were coming over for a meeting/party this evening.

And Duckie has not done well. She was fussy about the tights for her costume, she hasn't slept well for the last few nights, and she was very edgy with anticipation for today. Plus, I won't be surprised if she's coming down with something. She's been complaining on and off about a tummy ache for a few days. All which led to a very brittle little girl today.

Calgon, take me away.

Jena

far away. you should go take a hot bubble bath aspirin and go to sleep. i hope she sleeps well tonite so you can catch up.

gotta love those days that just simply suck the life right out of you. sounds like you did a good mom job today though :) sorry she had a rough time past two days. i often find when holidays approach kids, our kids get antsy, anxious, revved up, etc.

Wiped Out

Staff member
TM,
I hope you slept well last night and that Duckie is feeling better today. You deserve some much needed rest-any chance of squeezing in a nap today?