Long overdue update!

Woofens

It seems like its been forever since I've logged in here and I'm sorry. There has been so much going on, so much to tell you all.

I'm not even sure when I posted last. As most of you know I was on total bed rest, and the baby was due July 4th. He was born a month premature, on June 5th, and weighed 6 lbs 13 oz. I had been off bed rest 24 hours LOL His name is Matteo Taz, and he is beautiful!

On June 2nd, easy child S had a heart cath, looking for something called Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome. The cath didn't find anything, so we don't know why she has been having fainting spells. She is on a hyper-hydration protocol, and hasn't passed out in about 6 weeks, so it may have been simple dehydration.

difficult child D has his drivers license, a car, and a job! He is growing up!

difficult child J is better, not great but better. He no longer is physical towards me and the girls, and he is wonderful with Taz. He is also on Rispodal (SP?) now at night. It seems to be helping. He also made the honor roll the last 9 weeks at school! Amazing considering we had so much school refusal earlier in the year! He starts 2nd grade this month!

Well, those are the highlights... hope everyone is well. I miss you all!

Hugs,
Jan

witzend

Thanks for the update! I'm glad to hear that Matteo is safe and sound, and that you and D are talking again. :)

trinityroyal

Thanks for checking in Woofens. We have been wondering how you're doing.
Sounds like things are going well.

Congratulations on the birth of little Matteo.

Trinity

Marguerite

I'm glad you're back with us and all is doing well.

The early arrival of Matteo shouldn't be a problem for him. It certainly sounds like he's doing well. My first three were each 3 weeks early but you wouldn't know it to look at them now!

Marg