Look what Miss KT dragged in!

KTMom91

She heard noises outside the bathroom window...there are at least three others that look just like this.

Photo-0002.jpg

Just what I need...

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
So do you have all 4?
It is so cute!!! How could you say no to that sweet little face?

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Awwwwwwwwww, OMG look at that adorable baby face. :D

So? Are you going to try to find home for the lil orphans, or are they orphans?

Hugs

susiestar

Roll With It
How totally adorable!!! She is a sweetie to want to care for these babies!!! Are they eating soft food yet?? Oh that is such a cute and cuddly looking kitten. I love kittens!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Awwww... (purrrrrrrrrr) Me wants da wittle kitteh kitteh kitteh :D Would him fit in padded mailer to Califunny?

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
You can fly them down to GCV and then over to the Zone, send any over to the rest of the country to the rest that want one!
Pack them up in a little padded mailer filled with food and water, little pottie.
Put little parachutes on their backs and have them drop them as they go on their little journey!

KTMom91

She was only able to catch the one, but when Hubby (aka Nature Boy) got home, he caught the other three. We named them and painted the tips of their tails, since they all look exactly alike! The one Miss KT is keeping is either named Thor or Apolo, she can't decide. Son #2 and his wife chose one they're calling Bumblebee. The other two little girls are Wednesday (Addams) and Onyx. We got a can of kitten formula, and they're slamming it down.

GCVMom, I'll meet you in Bakersfield! With both Wednesday and Onyx...you can take your pick!