Looking Foward To Three Quiet Days

Bunny

difficult child's trip with the honors science kids starts tomorrow. I have to have him at the middle school by 5:15 am and he will return sometime around 4:00 or 4:30 pm on Friday. I'm not sure who is looking forward to this more. difficult child, easy child, or me!

Once he gets back the poop will hit the fan because then we will be telling him that we are going to try to bring in additional services for him, and that we are going to find a new therapist for him. That's going to go over like a lead balloon!!

JKF

Omg Bunny! Lucky you!! ENJOY every second of your peace and quiet over the next 3 days!

InsaneCdn

because then we will be telling him that we are going to try to bring in additional services for him, and that we are going to find a new therapist for him.

Read more: http://www.conductdisorders.com/forum/f6/looking-foward-three-quiet-days-53041/#ixzz2O3CBqG9X
If he's anything like my difficult child, do NOT tell him you are "going to" or "trying to"... it's just WAY too much uncertainty.

Set things up and then tell him what HAS changed. He will still react, but (if he's like mine) not as strongly or as long, because it's a "certainty" not a "probability".