LOST 2morrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
And then one more 2 hour finale and then nothing until Jan 09!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going to need something for the withdrawel!:faint:

Lothlorien

Good thing the weather is getting nicer and we will be spending more time outside instead of by the tube. I'm gonna go nuts in the fall without my Lost!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Tonight!!! Is it true that there are only 2 seasons left??? WAAHHHH!!! 2010 seems so soon!
3 hours left this season? What the frick is a girl to do? Maybe I will watch all of the reruns. Or maybe I will garden and move to Tucson. Watching reruns sounds better!!!
I have been so engrossed with the girls I have No clue what is gonna happen tonight! It is like a huge surprise...

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
I was slightly disappointed but there was a lot of info given.

Sun rocked when she told Daddy she bought 1/2 the company

Poor Hurley coconuts, whispers and the the # on his odometer, no woner he cracked when he saw Charlie

And Clare's mom is alive, wow, she was a vegetable when Clare left her and Christian had wanted her to pull the plug too. Maybe Clare's bargained with Jacob to heal her Mom, like Ben had Jacob heal Juliet's Sister's cancer???

I am thinking Jin and Michael are going to be blown up on the freighter, we will see.

Poor Kate had no one when she got off the plane :O<

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
This episode was kind of like the buildup to the final 2 hours... I agree. But it was touching when the 6 were getting off of the carrier. Kate all alone was sad.
Jin rocked