LOST fans

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
OMG my DVR did not go off last night so I got up at 7am and watched it online, LOL

OMG I can not believe they just shot poor Alex in the head and SMOKEY! Woo hoo go Smokey

"Did you just like....call that thing?" another priceless hurley moment!

'Chelle

I couldn't believe they just shot Alex that way either, my mouth was hanging open. I just love Hurley myself, his lines are hilarious sometimes. This show always just makes me ask more questions than each episode answers. Like did Ben lie about that guy to Sayid to get him to kill for him, or did that guy really kill Sayid's wife, or did Ben kill Sayid's wife to manipulate him? And what exactly is the black smoke, now we know that Ben can release it, does he control it or what? And what's this thing between Ben and Charles, and with rules?? LOL Can't wait till next week.

Lothlorien

I was a little shocked myself. I love this show, but it leaves you hanging with so many questions at the end. My husband goes off on a cursing binge evertime that show ends!

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Okay, got a couple of questions for Lost fans.....(don't we all have questions)......
First when Ben showed up in the dessert? with the heavy coat on....Wasn't it from the Dharma project? And I couldn't read the name on the jacket ---just before he shot/killed the two guys. He also asked what year it was when he arrived at the hotel.....seems to me he is a "time traveler" and doesn't always know where he will end up....Is the black smoke something that is supposed to "right all wrongs" in the time line? I just expected the daughter to rise up after the smoke went thru...... When Sahid was on the plane was he married then? I thought not, but couldn't figure out if it was a flash forward when he met Ben.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
This is my go to site for my Lost questions??? It sometimes leaves me with more questions though!!! LOL
I used to go to Darkufo, but I think it was shut down???

I thought Ben sent Alex up on purpose to set the whole thing in motion, but then when I saw his reaction, hmmm.
I am SO confused at this point!!! I need to watch up and pay more attention.
I know Sayid was not married prior to being on the Island... at least I think. Because he states he got off and searched for her... this was the woman that he had tortured and then fell for... Back in the beginning...Nadia.
HMMM

amazeofgrace

LOL Darkie is still in business, I am there daily (DarkUFO.com).

Ben's jacket had the symbol from the Orchid Station on it, in Season 3 on the extra footage, there is an orientation video of the "Orchid Station" and it shows a white rabbit with a # on it, in the professor's hands, another white rabbit with the same # on it, appears in a box across the room, and they all freak out saying "what happened?" and "do not let them near each other". It's worth buying the DVD's just for the extra's if you're a hard core fan, Yes Ben traveled to the Dessert, either time travel or teleportation, perhaps he is not even sure how it works, hence forth the date check. He let out a gasp of frosty air, that plus the parka, makes me think he was up north 1st, plus the gash on his arm is being speculated to be from a polar bear by fans. Which also brings light to the Polar bear with the Dharma seal on it's collar that Charlotte went to see the excavation site for in the dessert.

Poor Poor Sayid, he met Nadia back in war times in Iraq, she was his prisoner, they fell in love, and she disappeared after he set her free. He spent years looking for her, we know she ends up in LA, because we saw Locke doing a home inspection on her place in Season II. So Sayid gets rescued and finds and marries her, then she gets murdered (poor guy) and "yes", I firmly believe Ben had something to do with her death, unless he was just that giddy at gaining an allie.

There is definatley a time in-consistency between the island and other places. The Freighter is way behind island time.

Christian Shepard (Jack's Dad) was seen in Jacob's cabin when Hurley found it in the jungle, and rumor has it Spoiler alert:

that at Christian Shepard's funeral: a letter is read and he apologizes to his son (Jack) and daughter (Claire). And also says he was sorry for ever being involved with Charles Widmoore and Sun's Father (do not remember his name). I am thinking it's no accident this plane crashed on this island.

OK I am done rambling, LOL, I can not wait until next week.

PS: How could I forget......Smokey!!! good ole Smokey, the symbols on the door in Ben's closet were broken down by Wikopedia, but did not give a clear reading, but many are suspecting he's some kind of ancient force, that Ben seems to control, but Jacob can too.

amazeofgrace

oh a few more LOST gems I've seen over time:

Christian Shepard = CHRISTian SHEPARD

Penelope Widmoore = in greek mythology Penelope is the wife of Odysseuss who waited for 20 years for him to return from Ithaca (Odysseuss = Desmond)

Jacob = in the Bible - Jacob was the son of Isaac and Rebekah, the brother of Esau, and the grandson of Abraham and Sarah. The stories about Jacob are in the book of Genesis
and take place during the Ancestrial Period. Jacob was known for trickery.

Many are speculating Charles Widmoore who is Alavar Hanso who is Jacob, which was why he was bidding for his own Journal and picture of the ship at the auction. Which also would explain why he had the island 1st

Mr Abbadon - The scarey tall black guy that visited Hurley at the psychiatric ward and hired Naomi and her crew

Abbadon = In Biblical references (Job 26:6; Proverbs 15:11), it comes to mean "place of destruction", or the realm of the dead, and is associated with Sheol. Abaddon is also one of the compartments of Gehenna.[1] By extension, it can mean an underworld abode of lost souls, or hell. In some legends, it is identified as a realm where the damned lie in fire and snow.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
OOOH GOOD STUFF!!! I will have to share with husband! We don't watch much TV. But Lost is one that we TIVO!!!
I want to watch TV... but G'sFG...