Lost it over the Pervert

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Oh.........and although she's mailing me acting cooperative, I'm taking it with a grain of salt. I'm still going to the police and cps in the morning. I trust her about as far as I can wiz on a bush (I'd say spit but I can spit pretty darn far)

donna723

I wouldn't put it past him but I don't know how you would ever prove it, unless one of the kids says something ...

InsaneCdn

SHE should absolutely NOT under any circumstances be confronting him with ANYTHING.

This belongs in the hands of the cops, period.
And then... contact DV - start setting up a game plan.
Because when stuff starts to happen... it all happens real fast.

But that doesn't mean it all starts tomorrow - Know what I mean??
It might take the cops a wee bit of time to set a trap or something...

keista

Sorry, I doubt highly that she called the sheriff about this. She may not be able to force him to leave (ah, yeah, she can, just not instantly gotta go through eviction process) BUT if she told them anything at all about this, they'd (I truly hope) be all over it like white on rice. in my opinion she's saying the things she thinks you want to hear so you'd back of on reporting because "she has it under control"

I say make your reports no matter what she says. IF she has actually reported it first herself, then your reports would be independent corroboration which will help in the long run.

L

Liahona

Sick as it is, it might be a good idea to let her think you've backed off. And still go to the police. If she really wanted to protect those kids from him 1. she wouldn't have married him in the first place and 2. she can take the kids and leave and 3. when she leaves she can take all sorts of evidence with her to the police. This they told me I'm helpless attitude is ... well, I don't normally swear but insert word here.

donna723

Well, if she REALLY wanted to protect the kids from him she could just kick his butt to the curb any ol' time and apparently she's not doing that! What does she need him for anyway? He doesn't work, he earns no money (legally anyway), he contributes nothing to the wellbeing of the family in any way and probably spends most of what they get on drugs or something similar. It's HER apartment, and the way I understand it, he was very fortunate that he was even allowed to live there with his felony convictions.

So if it was me, as long as he's still living there, I would seriously doubt her sincerity and I wouldn't believe one single word she says!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
She doesn't know I plan to do anything Liahona. I haven't specifically said I was going to actually do anything. I just told her if she wouldn't protect them I would. I just didn't exactly say how I would.

Donna no worries, I don't believe anything out of her mouth until proven otherwise. Evidently he is at work now, she's waiting for him to come home. I'd tell her not to say anything to him but she's a lousy actress and I've no doubt she would anyway, whether she was in on it or being honest and just dumb as a box of rocks. (I mean please how many times does someone have to be told and shown??)

I've not said a word about the police being able to get the evidence off the computer or copies via fb with a search warrant. In certain areas I want her to remain stupid. Because I don't want to tip her off on how to get rid of evidence.

crazymama30

I sent you a message on fb(can't figure out how to get to my pms on the mobile version of the site). I hope something gets done. Those kids need protected.

DammitJanet

Oh stupid is as stupid does. And those two are stuck on stupid. I have no doubt M has done horrible things we dont want to know about. I also have no doubt katie has done her fair share of things we dont want to know about. They both need their parenting license yanked. Oh my heavens....I just did the math! (and trust me that wasnt easy for me!) If M got with Katie at 14, he has to be my age now...MY AGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nasty.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Well close Janet, he's 43, only 4 years younger than me.

Now husband was 16 yrs older than me, but I was an adult, not a child when we met. Huge difference there. Yup.

InsaneCdn

Plus, he didn't have a record.

There's a few things that can be on the record, in my opinion - and not be a problem for a relationship. Like, drug posession charges that are more than 5 years old - and clean for at least 5 years. Or a DUI (but not a recent string of them!) Some people go through a "stupid" phase in their late teens and early 20s.

But M is NOT one of those kinds of cases.

donna723

Lisa, the police might need a search warrant to get the information off of M's computer, but they could get the same information off of YOUR computer without one because you would LET them, right? As long as they don't get wise and go to deleting everything and de-friending you ... but then you still have the screen prints, don't you? I wonder if Katie will tip him off and then he will take all the pictures down?

S

Signorina

Lisa-I am so sorry you are going thru this. Rattle as many cages as you can. In addition to the PD and CPS, call the FBI
"To report child sexual exploitation, use the electronic Cyber Tip Line or call 1-800-843-5678. The Cyber Tip Line is operated by the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children in partnership with the FBI and To report child sexual exploitation, use the electronic Cyber Tip Line or call 1-800-843-5678. The Cyber Tip Line is operated by the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children in partnership with the FBI and other law enforcement agencies."

Also, talk to the school social worker at the children's school. By law, they will have to report their concerns to law authorities.

This isn't the first time with him and nude pictures, Katie acts so shocked....bs. It's an act. What were they selling that they had gotten paypal checks? Something nasty, we don't even want to know. But those kids, those poor kids, get yourself down to that police station,when someone reports something to cps.....cps sends a form for the childs' teacher to fill out, they even come right out to the schools and talk to the kids that day, at least her in NJ they do. (((HUGS)))

InsaneCdn

I wonder if Katie will tip him off and then he will take all the pictures down?

Police can force sites to go back into archives - there's rules on how "deleted" stuff can actually become... YOU may think its deleted, and YOU may not be able to bring it back, but... there ARE ways, esp. if the ISP is above board and trying to comply with the current laws.

Your screen prints may become vital in a search warrent if they have to go to the ISP level.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
picture has already been removed.

My best guess? (based on past performance) Is that picture is removed. Katie believes she said all the right things to me to pacify me she's going to "try" to do something about it. Then there will be a long stream of excuses as to why she can't do anything about it.

I knew it would be deleted. I knew she'd get the kids off his page as friends. Which is why I printed a hard copy of everything.

But I'm sure fb keeps this stuff just in case of such things. They're too popular a site not to. But my hard copies gives them probable cause to go looking for more....... I hope.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Even when you delete pics or docs, it is stored in the hard drive. When difficult child was sexually assaulted, the cops had our computer for nearly nine months-they found EVERYTHING. The also had the predator's computer and found everything dating back to day one, also on his work computer where he had deleted everything-it was all there. If an investigation is opened and they seize his computer, they will find it all.

I was afraid that Katie would tip him off and he'd try to cover his tracks.

It's illegal for those kids to be on Facebook-there was an article in the new york times this weekend all about that and the age limits, etc. There are social networking sites for children. I hope M gets popped and spends the rest of his sorry life in jail, loser scummer.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
By law, sites are required to archive all past information for x amount of time... I can't quote the exact law, but I know it's out there. Most sites archive "forever" (I'm sure they'll run out of room eventually). Also... There are websites you can go to, to get archived web pages from ages and ages ago... Facebook has been named in so many divorce cases now, they're sure as heck not going to change the way that they do that stuff. Last week I used a situation to show Jett that the internet is FOREVER. Pulled up a picture of my cats posted when I was married to my EX (1998 on AOL, I don't even HAVE AOL anymore)... The picture was posted before Jett was born.

Katie doesn't seem to have ANY intention of doing what's right. And she sure as heck CAN boot him out. I could throw husband out in a heartbeat if I wanted to. All I'd have to do is tell him to leave, and when he didn't, call the cops. I'd have more trouble than Katie would - husband's name is on my mortgage too! But the was DV charges work, they look at whoever looks more like a perpetrator (in most cases the guy, not necessarily fair but there it is).

I thought Katie wasn't allowed to have him in the apartment??? What happened to that?

I'm so disgusted with this guy. Someday he'll get his. The sooner the better, in my opinion... But... What I am doing - is praying, rattling beads, pretzeling and sending all the good vibes I can toward you and the grands. The heck with Katie and M.

Shadow89

If you don't report it, or the cops and cps decided its no big deal, lets face it you dont have the best justice system in the state down there. I just might have to make a surprise visit to my "Dumb" half-sister. I warned her that she would get caught with the last email I sent her, it was just a matter of time then I would be the most willing (besides you but I didn't mention that at the time) to jump at the chance to get those children ripped out of her and M's care. I would gladly take them off her hands I don't care how hard it would be to take care of three children with that background I would find away. There is NO excuse she can say what she wants, lie out her rear but to try and convince you she has it taken care of but she doesn't realize were not buying her **** anymore. Wonder what happened to her last night she just kinda stopped messaging you...