Lost my kittie.

Abbey

Spork Queen
:(

I moved and ex was supposed to be looking after the mountain of animals. I offered to take them but he said no.

He called 2 days ago that Moma. the rescued cat, ran out the door while he was bringing equipment and left the door open. I've been here 2 days and have not found her yet. I logged many miles of walking shaking her favorite treat. She's tagged, I can only imagine what has happened.

Abbers

donna723

Oh, I'm so sorry Abbey! If she's been strictly a house cat, they have a bad habit of hiding somewhere if they ever get out. We once searched for one of ours for two weeks before the neighbors found her hiding in their garage! I hope she turns up very soon, safe and sound.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Hope she turns up. I know all too well the panic when an indoor cat "escapes." We had one that was missing for two weeks, and by some miracle, found him one night -- he must have been hanging out near the cactus patch down the hill because he had thorns in his nose! So maybe your little Moma will show up or you'll find her one night soon...

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
If she could be mistaken for a dachshund ask Janet.......... just saying hope you find her, but if you don't she may have found a new home with another caring person........

Abbey

Spork Queen
Well Mama has not shown up. Toss in mixing another cat gone I sear this man cannot figurer our the cat can't open the door.

d

Abbey

Spork Queen
Found mamma. She's pretty baned up but alive. My gosh how this was such a blessing. I had left the house yesterday thinking I'd never see her again. I'm glad she found her way home.

Suz...give me a ring.

d

Abbey

Spork Queen
No, different cat. I've got a few. ;) The two are my friend's cats that have never been spayed. They go in perfect cycle of being in heat.

Abbey