Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by mstang67chic, Dec 16, 2009.

1. mstang67chic

mstang67chic Going Green

Are you ok? Just wanted you to know I was thinking of you and sending hugs.
  2. Lothlorien

Lothlorien Active Member Staff Member

Thanks....that means a lot to me. I guess I'm okay. I've been crying all morning. I know I made the right decision for her, but I'm so sad and my house feels empty without her.
  3. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

{{{Hugs}}} :crying:
  4. slsh

slsh member since 1999

Loth - I am so very very sorry to hear about your dog. It is a terrible decision to have to make. We do it out of love, but somehow that just doesn't lessen our grief. I am sending you many gentle hugs.
  5. klmno

klmno Active Member

6. ctmom05

ctmom05 Member

I am so sorry that you have an aching heart. Pets fill such a large part of our lives, when they're gone - the emptiness is an awful big black hole.

Like the others, I would like to reach out and hug you, while you tell me how much you loved your doggy.
  7. TerryJ2

TerryJ2 Well-Known Member

Aw, Loth. Hugs.
    I know the feeling. Really. I've done it 4X and it doesn't get easier. Sigh.
  8. witzend

witzend Well-Known Member

Oh, honey. That breaks my heart. Sometimes they're the best kids we have. How is MM doing with it?
  9. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

Sending gentle hugs today...
  10. smallworld

smallworld Moderator

Sending many gentle hugs your way . . .
  11. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

You aren't alone in your sadness - you have several friends here that are supporting you and holding you up. Many hugs for your loss.

Hugs & Love
  12. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

{{{Loth}}} I'm so sorry. My heart aches just thinking of how you feel.
  13. Lothlorien

Lothlorien Active Member Staff Member

Thank you all. I know many of you have gone through it and you know exactly how I feel right know. I appreciate all your hugs and sentiments.