LOVE LOVE LOVE difficult child's new therapist

StressedM0mma

And the best part is that difficult child loves her too. She is very blunt sarcastic and down to earth. Just like difficult child. And, she is realistic in setting difficult child's goals. The only rotten part is that she is of course out of network. But, we so don't care. It will be worth every penny if she can help difficult child. So we start to see her right after the first of the year. Hoping we still continue to like her as time goes on. This was my Christmas wish. Such a relief that we finally found someone.

buddy

WOW! I feel relief and hope for you! Not even my kid but I feel like she is our cyber niece here and have really been pulling for a break for you. I hope this gives her a little glimmer of "it can get better"!

T

TeDo

:fan:I am soooooo happy for you. The right professional can make all the difference in the world. In our case it was our psychiatrist and Occupational Therapist (OT). They are AWESOME and I couln't be happier.

Rooting for all of you!!

DDD

When I found "our" psychiatrist it was like a gift from heaven! We all love the man and it eased my heart to the max. Here's hoping all continues on a positive path as it is truly awesome not to feel like you are the "only" one who gets it. DDD

Star*

call 911........call 911
Blunt, sarcastic and down to earth?

WHAT A WOMAN!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!! I think someone sent you an angel - someone must have rung someones bell! :hearye:

TerryJ2

Way To Go!!! Everyone's Christmas wish in one!
Maybe your ins will change and next yr she'll be "in" network. But you're right, it's worth every penny. :)

B

Bunny

That is great news!! I'm so happy that your difficult child likes the therapist. That can make all of the difference.