Love Sick....lifetime movie

DammitJanet

This is a movie that has been shown on Lifetime before but will be aired again tomorrow at 12pm. Im thinking that means noon...lol. I saw it the last time it was shown and I simply cried through the whole thing.

The main character in the movie is the youngest "wife" on Army Wives. The cute little blond girl. She plays a young married woman who is addicted to risky sex.

Right from the beginning of the movie I saw myself in this character and I just knew what was wrong...why this woman was doing what she was doing. It was almost as if I could have written the script. I just felt so much of what she was going through in her journey.

If you can tape this movie tomorrow...do so. If you are dealing with girls who have been abused...it will give you insight.

JJJ

Thanks Janet, I'll tape it but I'm not sure I'm ready to see something like that just yet.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
I wish I could see it. I'm at work at noon and I'm basically retarded when it comes to taping anything on our player. I wonder if I can watch it on line? I'm going to check.