LOVE the new look!!

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by nvts, Sep 28, 2007.

1. nvts

nvts Active Member

Whoever changed the look of the board did a fantastic job! I love the background color - it was really refreshing when I hopped on this morning!

Thanks for all of the trouble you must have gone through!

2. Marcie Mac

Marcie Mac Just Plain Ole Tired

Very pleasing to the eye - much better than the grey..

3. KFld

KFld New Member

I love the colors too. It was a very pleasant surprise when I checked in this morning.
  4. flutterbee

flutterbee Guest

I like the look, but it's too painful on my eyes. I changed my screen back to the grey. I did check out all of the color options first, though. :wink:
  5. WhymeMom?

WhymeMom? No real answers to life..

I was just looking to comment about the new color and the kid icons on the forum page.....nice sprucing up!
  6. busywend

busywend Well-Known Member Staff Member

I just go in by FORUMS on the left and it brings them all up. I see Watercooler there - do you Nomad?
  7. lovemysons

lovemysons Well-Known Member

Very cool. :thumbsup:
  8. runawaybunny

runawaybunny Guest

Anyone else lose the Watercooler?

I'm trying to figure out why Nomad can't see it but so far I haven't found the problem.
  9. On_Call

On_Call New Member

Hi there, all!

I have been AWOL for quite some time - computer glitches, life glitches, etc. - and signed on to find the board a bit different. Was relieved to find out that it's only been new for a bit!

Looks great!!!

LOVE the new gremlins, too!! :geek:
  10. SearchingForRainbows

SearchingForRainbows Active Member

I agree!!! I also LOVE all the new icons!!! THANKS!!! WFEN
  11. donna723

donna723 Well-Known Member

I haven't exactly "lost" the Watercooler, but there is not a link to it on the first page that comes up. I have to go to one of the others first and go to it from there.

LOVE the new icons! :spaghetti: :jack: :cigarsmoker: /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/throwpc.gif
  12. TerryJ2

TerryJ2 Well-Known Member

Yes, thank you! I've been meaning to thank you and am very glad nvts started this thread.

13. runawaybunny

runawaybunny Guest

I'm just trying to work out the last couple of glitches...

The forums were a little wonky but I think I've figured out the problem. Has anyone that lost the watercooler had the link reappear?
  14. Star*

Star* call 911

I'm not sure....but maybe your screen resolution isn't set as high as most of ours is. ????? Could that be it? Higher screen resolution makes some sites smaller. It's a guess don't throw tomatoes. :bag:
  15. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

I love the new look too!! This is great and thanks for all the new emoticons as well!!! :painter:
  16. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

Way To Go! It really does look great! DDD