LPN Graduating / Pinning Ceremony 2010

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Hound dog, Aug 21, 2010.

1. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

I wish you all could have been there, but in my heart each and everyone of you were.:D

Graduating class 2010 :

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/...uation 2010/SSCCLPNGraduatingClassof2010.jpg'

Being pinned by my Instructor:

We all made it!!! All of us pinned! Yay!

Having graduated and exiting:

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/... 2010/Exitingaftertheceremonypinning2010.jpg

My Mom sister in law easy child Darrin Aubrey Brandon and I (nichole is taking the photo and Travis disappeared lol)

It still hasn't quite sunk in yet. lol :D I promised photos and here they are. After the ceremony we didn't hang around long. We went out to dinner instead. I still don't like large crowds of people.

Oh, and by some miracle I managed to graduate Phi Theta Kappa. Honor Student. I was as stunned to see that as my family was. lmao
  2. klmno

klmno Active Member

I'm so proud of you and happy for you! I remember how much you wanted this and sweated over it and thru it- I knew you could do it and i'm very glad you did in spite of things going on. Relax a little, celebrate, and enjoy!!
  3. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

I'm so happy for you! Phi Theta Kappa, no less...that's so awesome!
  4. donna723

donna723 Well-Known Member

HUGE congratulations!

And I, for one, am not a bit surprised that you graduated with HONORS!
  5. tawnya

tawnya New Member

Way to go! You can't say you didn't earn it!
  6. totoro

totoro Mom? What's a GFG?

The world is so lucky to have you as a nurse!!! I would be honored to have you help me!!!

7. Mattsmom277

Mattsmom277 Active Member

How awesome after all your hard work and worries and stress while juggling all your stuff ! I bet everyone was bursting with pride in you. And honors! Not only did you complete and graduate but with that type of prestige. Way To Go!

Thanks for the pictures. So whats ahead now? What kind of position do you hope to get? ER? Ward? Community agency? Seniors facility? etc
  8. flutterby

flutterby Fly away!

9. nvts

nvts Active Member

Fantastic shots! You did it! But then again, not a soul doubted that you could do it- honors was just the cherry on the cake of your day!

Great job!

10. TerryJ2

TerryJ2 Well-Known Member

WOW! Awesome! Congratulations!!!!!!
  11. Lothlorien

Lothlorien Active Member Staff Member

Awesome!!! I'm very excited for you. I know how hard you've been working toward this goal. Congratulations!
  12. mstang67chic

mstang67chic Going Green

13. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

Congratulations, Lisa, you did it!!!!

I'm so proud of you-knew all along you'd make... And with honors no less! You go girl!
  14. busywend

busywend Well-Known Member Staff Member

Congratulations! A long time goal ACHIEVED!!!!! Wahoo! You can NEVER say you give up too early again!!!!!
  15. ThreeShadows

ThreeShadows Quid me anxia?

I bow to your excellent brain and your strong heart! what an accomplished woman!
  16. timer lady

timer lady Queen of Hearts

Lisa, so sorry I missed this & am late in the congratulations. You did good girl - so proud of you
  17. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

Absolutely Awesome! :D Thanks for sharing the photos, too. DDD
  18. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for sharing pics!!