lucky.....

Jena

hey everyone :)

So, i'm considering myself lucky right now, i bet you guys will laugh at that with all my endless drama! :) you would think i look for it. yet i don't.

difficult child's blood work finally came back after lab mess up her glucose is good! yay! So, she gets to stay on seroquel for now. Im relieved because i'm going to be blunt she is much better on it! Her cholesterol is way high though yet dr suggested i get a nutrionist on board to start figuring out what to do with that situation.

next is the ekg thingy, yet i'm hopeful that also will return normal. so far so good. weight gain's severe 25 lbs. so far. yet we're working on it. i bought difficult child a pedometer she always wanted so she's trying to walk as much as possible to get high steps, etc.

smallworld, thanks i owe you. if you hadn't suggested going back to that drug again id' be in you know what right now. I've waivered a bit with it due to weight blood work etc. yet this last draw being good i'm happy and relieved that no decisions have to be made as of yet and i can stay status quo with that.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Glad she's doing better on it. by the way, the weight CAN come off. difficult child 2 has dropped a few pounds recently just by less snacking and smaller portions plus getting a little more exercise.

Now, if only I could do the same thing! :p

M

ML

I am with you and the weight thing. I love the idea of the pedometer and I think I'll get one for manster.

I know you don't look for the drama, J. I don't either but also seem to gravitate towards my share of it as well. Life is so crazy sometimes.

Love you,

ML

Wiped Out

Staff member
Glad she gets to stay on the Seroquel. I hope the pedometer helps. We've been trying to get difficult child to cut down on his portions to no avail.

Jena

hi guys thanks!!

Yea it's really hard isn't it?? gvcmom i'm glad to hear that and hopeful also! i'm hoping here comes summer and hopefully alot of activity.

the cholesterol thing is rough too. boyfriend told me no hydrogenated oils for her, he said their bad. so i picked up a huge thing of sunchips at costco today figuring that could be in her lunch box on certain days for snack. im going to do oatmeal in the a.m. or a cold oatmeal type cereal. lunches are rough because ms. thing doesn't eat sandwiches....