M is 25 tomorrow

witzend

And he has a job. He's still living with husband's mom, says that his bike was stolen, and that is about the long and the short of it. I just hope he actually keeps the job instead of using it to move in with some gullible prat to get out of "Granny's" house. I sent him a card with a $50 gift certificate to the grocery store. I didn't even remember until this morning...

Can I get a "hootie-hoo!" for M and his job? I really hope that he figures out how to stick with it and get his own place. We'd help him out if he'd try, but getting a job and keeping a job are two different things.

DammitJanet

Well...Hootie Hoo! He is now a quarter of a century old. Maybe you could tape 4 quarters into the card and tell him he is one 4th over most probably his life. Whats he gonna do in the next quarter?

DDD

Amazing, isn't it? Who woulda thunk! Fingers crossed that he is finding the road to a healthy future. Hugs. DDD

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Hootie-Hoo and Happy Birthday to M (and you, Momma)!! My birthday wish for him is that he keeps his job, sees the light, and makes only well thought out decisions from now on~

trinityroyal

Hootie-Hoo and Happy Birthday Too!

Wishing M and his mother a wonderful birthday, and sending very good thoughts to both of you. Here's hoping this is a turning point for M.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I'm hooting & hooing, too - and pretzeling that he keeps the job. They are HARD to find now.

And - in my opinion - birthdays should be celebrated for the people who have done all the hard work. SO... HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WITZ!!! :wink:

witzend

A job is a great thing! Now if only he could find in his mind the connection between having a stable job and having a stable home. I feel awful for not having great faith, but there have been so many disappointments...