M on 72 hour hold by police

Ropefree

Banned
I am praying for all our children that we have a world that is safe for them. How I hope that something appears that will be the right fit and be what is what your child needs to be helped and in safe care.

susiestar

Roll With It
I am sending very gentle hugs. You have truly done so much for Matt, but I don't mean that in a bad way. Above all else, you love him.

I will pray for him and add him to the prayer lists at the 2 churches we attend. (If you would prefer I not, let me know. It is totally anonymous, not even the initial or the state he isin. Just that he is sick and in dire need of prayer and help.)

I tihnk that the hospital should have to find some program or resources for him IF he will accept it.

I do agree that you need to be out from under all of this. I am worried about you. Be SURE you are doing whatever needs to be done to take care of yourself. Please.

Know I am here if there is anything I can do, even listen.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Steely,
No advice but want you to know I have been praying daily for you and Matt and will continue to do so. Hugs.

TerryJ2

Ohhhhhhh, Steely.
I am so sorry.
You know, if you really do "give up," you may find that it works in your favor. Matt will eventually learn he's got to stay on his medications and he will mature. He won't stay at his emotional level forever.
Then again, I'm always being Pollyanna.
I've got my fingers crossed.
I can only imagine how much you're hurting.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Coming in late on this and sending my prayers for peace for you. Really don't know what more you could do for M that hasn't already been done. (((((HUGS)))))

gottaloveem

I'm sorry things are so heavy right now for you.
Sending warm wishes that you are able to find a solution and find a little bit of peace and comfort.

Lia