Made gains

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
I stopped and saw my pt's on Monday on the way home and let them know the change in plans. When I was there today and told them it was a mixup, Pt who worked on my ankle was incredibly relieved. He was as worried about losing ground as I was. And I do have minor loss in the ankle, but nothing concerning. Could just be from swelling from surgery but isn't enough to really worry about. I just can't express how frightening the prospect of 2 weeks down was...I know it sounds anal but I worked my tail off to gain every degree I have, and the thought of doing it again....well, it just wasnt pretty.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
I really notice a difference in my ankle, as well. Still very stiff when I first get up, but apparently I felt the hardware more than I realized, because now I don't feel anything unusual in that part of the foot. I'm thinking it may be possible that at some point, this thing won't feel like a foreign object on the end of my leg! Who knew!!!
All in all, I feel good. Hasn't been nearly as painful as I expected, and even stretching and pushing ROM hasnt been painful - I feel the stretch, but no more pain!