Major announcement happening at 2PM on Anthony case

DammitJanet

I hoped against hope that Caylee would be found. I hoped she would be found alive somewhere. I knew it wasnt gonna happen.

I hope that baby didnt suffer.

klmno

I missed the announcement- does this mean they changed their mind and are shooting for the death penalty now? Did they say if they still think it was accidental with chloroform misuse or what?

Steely

So, what the heck with the meter reader calling four times to report evidence and none of it being followed up thoroughly! Grrrrr........:mad:

This is what happened in my sister's case - so many errors. So many dismissals, and yet if the police really & intuitively listened they would crack these cases much faster. They have entirely too much defense in them to be effective. They dismiss, discard, and discredit anyone other than themselves.

Poor little Caylee, may she rest in peace. Her spirit free from all that hurt and harmed her.

klmno

I agree, Steely- I just read the article on cnn's website. But I do find it a bit odd that the meter reader thought the bag looked suspicious enough to report it four times or whatever for so many mos and then only last week decided to pick it up.

susiestar

Roll With It
I have been watching this for months, hoping against hope that Caylee would be found not only alive but in good health physically and mentally. Now I just hope she didn't suffer.

What is the problem with the deputies who WENT TO THE SCENE more than once with the meter reader and kept saying there wasn't anything there? I hope the "administrative review" finds out what really happened, instead of just being in C Y A mode.