If you can understand when your loved ones are too busy to give you any time
If you can take criticism and blame without resentment
If you can ignore a friends limited education and never correct them
If you can resist treating a rich friend better than a poor friend
If you can face the world without lies and deceit
If you can conquer tension without medical help
If you can relax without liquor
If you can sleep without aid of drugs
If you can honestly say that deep down in your heart that you have no prejudice against creed, color, religion, or politics

Then MY FRIEND You are ........Almost as good as your dog..........

K

Kjs

If you can start the day off without caffeine - not often
If you can get going without pep pills - they make pep pills?
If you can always be cheerful, ignoring aches and pains - need to work on this
If you can resist complaining and boring people with your troubles - definately need to work on this
If you can eat the same food day after day and be grateful for it - need to work onthe grateful part
If you can understand when your loved ones are too busy to give you any time - I do not understand this. When they can give others and each other time, but not me. Always something else to do / go.
If you can take criticism and blame without resentment - Always a challenge to work on. Even when i think I can do this, some things are obviously sensitive and I need to work on that.
If you can ignore a friends limited education and never correct them - I think I can. never noticed.
If you can resist treating a rich friend better than a poor friend - This I KNOW I treat everyone equal.
If you can face the world without lies and deceit - I may occassionaly mislead, but I do not lie.
If you can conquer tension without medical help - cannot do this
If you can relax without liquor - don't drink at all
If you can sleep without aid of drugs - cannot sleep without the aid of drugs. I blame it on my work schedule.
If you can honestly say that deep down in your heart that you have no prejudice against creed, color, religion, or politics.....
THIS is why I am responding. I do not see color or religion or anything else. I have always taught my children that EVERY person has the same heart and soul. Everyone has feelings. Everyone should work together for a common goal. Happiness.

Then MY FRIEND You are ........Almost as good as your dog.........I will never be as good as my Chloe.