Marcie...

DammitJanet

You said garlic and cheese mashed potatoes for James. Has he grown out of Jamie? LOL.

Mine will never be anything but Jamie to me. Im not sure what he goes by to work. Dont much care. Oh...I have just been advised that he goes by Jamie in the family but is either McCall or Anthony to friends and at work. Some close friends call him Jamie because they know us or him from childhood.

Billy is Billy to family and childhood friends. He is William to anyone at work or grown friends. Billy will never be a Bill because that is what his father is called and he just hates that name.

Cory has always just been Cory.

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
He has mostly been referring to himself lately as James on his job resume's and when he makes job phone calls its James - I just picked it up LOL He is still Jamie to me, but mostly I pronounce it as the Spanish version and not an American one. Its spelled Jamie but sounds like HImae - Its always been my pet name for him.

Danny has always been Danny, cept if I am annoyed, then its Daniel, unless I am really really upset with him, then its....oh nevermind :)

Marcie

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Yep- Cheech will always be Cheech.

My favorite memory is when I busted him on the board to Marcie. :rofl:

Suz

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
Lots of the stories I remember were not so funny at the time - but in hindsight - bring gales of laughter today as they were able to survive so many bonehead moves, strange girls, and unbelievable jobs. I remember the one where he got a tatoo on his calf of a half naked woman with 8 balls for tata's and holding a leaf that was supposed to be a pot leaf. When I asked why she was holding a maple leaf, he had a melt down over the fact that it was SUPPOSED to be a pot leaf, but his friend, besides not being able to draw well, didn't know what a pot leaf looked like as he was not a pothead. I still start laughing when he walks thru the house in a pair of shorts

And your phone call busting him Suz - the look on his face was priceless when he got nailed for that - it was up all of a minute "wait, they acually CALLED you on the phone" LOL

Thanks for the memories :)

Marcie