Maybe I am borrowing trouble, but

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
if I were to place a bet, I would bet that Wee will have an incident in the future at school again that will be charged against him. I can not see getting new staff 'on board' without an incident. But I still don't know what to do to prevent it from happening.

KTMom91

Wish I had some ideas for you, Shari. I hope hope hope that it doesn't come to that before Wee can get the help he needs.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
My fear is still juvie involvement. I can't imagine tryingto deal with a husband from a hoarding family with everything else and juvie on my back.... just can't.

susiestar

Roll With It
Shari, if you want to PM me the info on that school for sp ed kids that is in a nearby area, I will call to see if I can find out about enrollment from your district. I think that will maybe be what is best for him, but unless you or someone on YOUR side calls and asks the school district is NEVER going to give you any info on it. I still doubt very strongly that the superintendent ever even tried to get info on placing Wee there. Just from the way she treated you at the time. I will need your address and school district info and school name/address to ask the right questions.

I think they are determined to get him pushed into juvie so they don't have to deal with him. If they can get him sent to a juvie jail then they can avoid having him in their school and he won't be their problem. I believe they will ALL go to Hades for this.

JJJ

Can he be "sick" for the rest of the year? I did that for Tigger when he was in 4th grade.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
I'm not really worried about the rest of this year. Sped teacher is still there and he's doing well. Mostly worried about next year with all the new staff...again.

Susie, I appreciate the offer, and if you want to try, I'll send you the info, but current SpEd teacher's husband works at that school...I don't think there is any way in.