Maybe I should amputate so the other shoe cant drop!!!

toughlovin

Hi all,

Well my difficult child is screwing up..... its his pattern he does well in a program and then falls apart and gets kicked out!!! Sigh. He has not gotten kicked out but he is skating on very thin ice and has certainly done things that would warrant it. This sober house seems like a special place with very caring folks who really get it and are doing what they can to help him. I am on the same page as the manager of the sober house.... and am hoping they can get through to him.... if not he will be back on the street. And that just about kills me.... I cant stand the thought of it and yet if doesnt do what he needs to do I have to let it happen. I have no other option. Hopefully the reality that he will end up back on the street will be enough for him to pull it together.... think of him and me thse next few days!!!

*TL

Wakegirl

Will absolutely think of him and hope with all of my heart that he realizes the consequences of his actions. Big hugs to you!!!!!

PatriotsGirl

Thinking of you!!!! It is on HIM now - not YOU. He is the master of his destiny - he is the captain of his ship. Remember that!!

Zardo

I so know what you're feeling tl - there have been a few calls from rehab reporting issues and saying if gig doesn't refocus he's out - its hard to eat sleep or do anything those days - distressing when they can't even comply there - hang in there sending good vibes your way

Nancy

I hate that other shoe feeling. I'm sorry he is acting out again TL and hope he can pull it together to stay on track. Stay strong my friend.

toughlovin

Thank you all for your kind thoughts.... so he has dodged a bullet at least for now. They are working with him, keeping track of him and he is at least for the moment doing what he needs to do. I think he got the message that he will end up back on the street and he really doesnt want to do that and so hopefully got another wake up call that that is where he would be....so at least I will sleep better tonight!
:smile:
*TL