Mayonnaise jars and light bulb moments.

InsaneCdn

husband is european... knife AND fork in hand, no switching hands, no setting down... and totally clean bones (no picking up fried chicken, now...) besides.

I can't do it. I'm just too much of a KLUTZ.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
When I was a teenager, I adopted that Euro style for the knife and fork... can't remember why. It's much more efficient in my opinion. husband, meanwhile, is constantly switching the fork to his left hand to cut with his right, then putting the knife down and picking up the fork again. Fried chicken, however, is completely o.k. to pick up with your hands. :)

SRL

I've got every sized spatula....even this super skinny one that works on ketchup bottles! I guess I'm a spatula connoisseur! lol

Where did you find one of those? I use a salon shampoo and I always have to cut the bottle open to scrape the sides.

My newest spatula is one of these that have an elevated ridge so I don't have to worry about where I set it down. It's pretty nifty.

H

HaoZi

I have a cute teeny tiny spatula that came with a mix in the Xmas food gifts aisle. And a teeny tiny chocolate grater to match.