Meaty Bites Diet

Marg's Man

Marg's driving me mad with this diet!

Yes - it IS a joke

I've got 2 dogs. I bought a large bag of Meaty Bites at Big W (like WalMart) and was standing in line at the check-out.

A woman behind me asked if I had a dog. On impulse, I told her that no, I was starting The Meaty Bites Diet again, although I probably shouldn't because I'd ended up in the hospital last time, even though I'd lost 15 kg before I woke in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of me and IVs in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet. The way it works is to load your pants pockets with Meaty Bites and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so I was going to try it again.

I have to mention here that practically everyone in the line was by now enthralled with my story, particularly a bloke who was behind her.

Horrified, she asked if I'd ended up in the hospital in that condition because I had been poisoned by the food. I told her no, it was because I'd been sitting in the middle of the road licking my groin when a car hit me.

I thought one guy was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard as he staggered out the door.

Stupid woman ... why else would I buy dog food??

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
:targetpractice::stopglass::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

OMG!!!

That was sooooo worth the iced tea I had to wipe off my computer screen!!!!

You really need to send this in to some magizine. Too hillarious!!!