Mechanical hand gave me the finger!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by susiestar, Nov 4, 2007.

1. susiestar

susiestar Roll With It

I had some kits to make mechanical hands with. My daughter just came in with one and used it to give me the finger!! Said thank you started doing it yesterday!! I have had words, but geeszle, what will they do next???

2. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

I would have mooned her - it shut my finger toting teen right up.

AND YOU KNOW I DID IT TOO! I said well if the first part of your life gave you PTSD then THIS (DROPPED MY SWEATS) should just put you over the edge! By the way kid - thanks for the finger.

OH the scars that must have left in his mind. hahahah (insert evil laugh) But I never got the finger again. (insert chipmunk chatter laugh)

I am inventive on the fly if nothing else! I told you my name should have been MOON shine.

3. Steely

Steely Active Member

:rofl:
    You guys are too funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Star, you may be on to something here. Perhaps the moon-ing thing would be the perfect deterrent!!!!
    God only knows a boy does not want to see his mom's patootee..........just like I don't want to see his blab-ing, cursing mouth, or his lovely choice of the finger.
    Hmmmpppfffffffff.........ideas. :wink:

4. susiestar

susiestar Roll With It

I think the mooning would just spur them on to bigger and better. I told them I wanted a 5 paragraph article on WHY it was INAPPROPRIATE to give your mom the finger!! That will teach them!!

They hate essays for punishment, but I get some funny ones!

Susie

5. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

I like the essay idea. Those would be cool to pull out in years to come and put in scrap books. I have one we had difficult child write on why you should not curse in school and it's hysterical.

6. susiestar

susiestar Roll With It

That is one of the reasons why I love the essay. A 7yo writing an essay on not giving the finger is a riot!! When I finally figure out what he wrote I will let you know.