Melissa...Dancing With The Stars!

DDD

Did anybody else watch last night? She looked absolutely lovely and danced
beautifully. I was shocked at the audience, Judges and Moderator's bashing
of the Bachelor Jason.

I'm "in the middle" on the breakup stances BUT she was awesome last night
and only had two days to prepare for her debut. I wish her well. I also hope
she doesn't "win" because the public wants to "show Jason".

Gee, life is strange. DDD
PS: by the way, I don't think her parents are there either! :(

Lothlorien

I thought she did a great job, especially for only practicing for two days. I didn't watch the Bachelor. I could tell that she definitely had some dance experience. There is just no way she could have danced so gracefully without it.

I hope she does well on the show. She can dance and with more practice, I think she'll do really well!

SRL

I don't watch the show but I just checked it out on youtube.

That was one brilliant marketing move by ABC.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Bonnie Hunt made mincemeat out of Jason on her show yesterday. There's no question that she thinks he's a Class A BOZO...with even a thinly veiled caution to Molly (who was there with him) about men and "their patterns of behavior."

SRL, you are probably right but it sure seems like a dirty trick for the network to be distancing itself from Jason since the producers were encouraging him to be public with the dumping.

Anyway, I fell asleep before Melissa danced last night so I'm looking forward to catching it online today.

Suz

B

bran155

She did great!!! I also don't want her to win only because the world feels sorry for her or they want get a dig in to Jason. I thought she looked great and did wonderful for the amount of training she had. One of the judges mentioned that she had taken ballet, so that helps too!

Suz, you are so right about ABC. How ironic!

Nancy

I enjoyed watching her and thought she looked lovely.

It is interesting how Jason's popularity has changed. I think he was mislead into breaking up with Melissa on the air, but he should have known better. He's sure paying for it now.

Nancy

DDD

I can't help it. Maybe it is because I have "grown up sons" (as in really grown up, lol :redface:) but.......I feel like Jason just was in over his head and probably easily manipulated.

on the other hand, as much as I abhored the snide remarks about Jason on DWTS, I do think it is terrific that Melissa (was she a Dallas Cowboy cheerleader?) looked totally lovely last night! DDD