Memo message to Witzend...

DammitJanet

Witz...I can do you one better. I thought the guy who is playing in...oh damn...what is that stupid movie that is now playing...ok...its the movie about a black cop living next door to people? Something with a lake or pond in the name and grass or something? Well...I thought that guy who played the cop was Emmit Smith! I swear he looks like him to me. Turns out he isnt...I think he is the guy who played in...ok...lets play your game...the movies with the guy who got picked up for dui while calling the cops racial slurs...isnt that the right guy?

LMAO.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Yes yes....but are ANY of you to the stage where you just

Stand there talking and make your hand move forward in a circular motion as IF it will help you remember the word you are trying to remember.

Yesterday it was.....log. And the one last week that I couldn't remember was......oh crud - forgot again but it means covered with germs. (rolls hands forward) ARGHT.

SaraT

You all are too funny. Now I don't feel all alone. I am always forgetting to take something with me when I leave the house. Or I got to refill my water, get back to the living room and water is still on kitchen table. lol

Kind of reminds me of the Cosby skit where he says "You stand up and the thought goes to your butt, so just sit down and you'll remember"(or something close to that.

trinityroyal

"You know, that guy that was in that funny spoof movie in the 1970's, and won the Oscar for that other movie he was in with Paul Newman? The white haired guy that's not the one that used to be in the western tv show in the 1960's and makes f*rt jokes but the one that used to be on that big soap opera one in the 1980's with the guy that was on I Dream of Jeannie... anyway I'll think of his name later."
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Again, thank goodness I'm not the only one.

I get teased a lot for, "Could you bring me, you know...the thing. From over there, in...um...the place."

DammitJanet

I stood in the middle of Aldi's trying to remember the word "tortilla" and I simply could. So there I was flapping my hands back and forth, over the other as if I was tossing a pizza in the middle of the store saying...those things...you know...those THINGS!!!!

F

flutterbee

I went to my daughter last night and told her that I'd been asking her for 2 days to empty the dishwasher and will she please do it now. She said, "Mommmmm...I did it 2 hours ago. You were sitting right there!" And I was. She had even asked me where something went.

And later I thought Devon was gone and when I saw him I asked him why he didn't let me know he was home. We'd had a complete conversation. Gone. Don't remember.

Did laundry and was going to do whites and lights together because they were small loads. Ended up doing whites and darks together instead and had darks sorted into the lights pile.

Yet, a friend of mine wants me to remind her everyday to take her medications. Is that not the blind leading the blind or what? :rofl:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
:rofl:

OMG!

I do the hand rolly thingy only when I'm desperate. I forget words and phrases so often my kids are beginning to finish my sentences. So not funny. (I'm sitting here wondering how that's going to play out while learning sign language. I mean......what do I do if I forget a word? lol)

I go into chemistry today and I'm doing the random thoughts thing. What we're doing right now is really really hard, no one is really getting it. So a classmate asks me something.........And I'm going uh uh you know, uh, you do this, and that's because of this.......oh, you know..........Because I swear every intelligent sounding word had fled my brain. :faint: Lucky for me she's my age, has the same problems, and knows I'm honestly not a moron. lol

I did find the goggles, although it almost made me late to class. Then I discovered I'd left my chemistry lab book sitting on the table.

Heather, I do that stuff with the kids all the time. Weirds me out, but they're getting used to it. Is that a good thing?? *blink*:faint:

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
See the thing that scares me is I will start in about the thing from the place and my husband will go oh you mean the bottle brush in the jar. And he will be right on. I mean he can know the most bizarre things that I am trying to talk about. Even random stuff. That just scares me to bits.

I do the hand thing too. Glad to know so many things are not just me.

beth