Men of a Certain Age

witzend

I loved Scott Bakula in Quantum Leap, and Andre Braugher was brilliant in Homicide. I never watched "Raymond". I'm not as into this show as I'd hoped I'd be. But, I'm still TiVoing it and watching. Just not with baited breath.

Lothlorien

I don't think I ever watched Homicide. I like him though...he's an amazing actor. I'm glad he's got a good role.

I watch the repeats on Quantum Leap, when I come across them. It was cute show.

witzend

Homicide was amazing. It was actually called "Homicide: Life on the Streets". It was a program that Barry Levinson produced. If you ever get a chance to see it in reruns, be sure to give it a chance.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I think this show has very good potential but I'm not hooked yet. Still trying, though. :)

Homicide was one of my favorite shows back in the day and Andre Braugher is perfection. Look for him as the "bookish" character in Glory, too.

Scott is still nice eye candy. Wasn't he also one of Murphy Brown's lovers? Was he the baby's father? (it would be so nice if I still had a memory)

And I have to give a high five to Ray. I think he is more convincing in this role than he ever was on Everybody Loves Raymond.

Suz

Kathy813

Staff member
I watched one episode but wasn't all that impressed. I like all three of those actors, though, so maybe I need to give it another chance.

~Kathy

Fran

Former desparate mom
I thought it was a good premise but the two episodes I have seen have not hooked me yet.

svengandhi

I think it's more a guy thing. My H watched it and laughed out loud. I enjoyed it, but it's no NCIS.

Andre Braugher also played House's psychiatrist when he was in the hospital. Homocide was a great show.

I love Quantum Leap. My 15 year old saw it for the first time this year and we DVR'ed all the episodes which is a good thing because we can't find it anymore.

Suz - I believe he is Avery's dad (at the risk of too much information, I named one of my kids Avery as well).