F

flutterbee

Best Menopause Question Ever

Q:
How many women with MENOPAUSE does it take to change a light
bulb?

Woman'sAnswer:
One!
ONLY ONE!!!! And do you know WHY? Because no one else in this house knows HOW to change a light bulb! They don't even know that the bulb is BURNED OUT!! They would sit in the dark for THREE DAYS before they figured it out.
And,once they figured it out, they wouldn't be able to find the #&%!* light bulbs despite the fact that they've been in the SAME CABINET for the past 17 YEARS! But if they did, by some miracle of God, actually find them, 2 DAYS LATER, the chair they dragged to stand on to change the STUPID light bulb would STILL BE IN THE SAME SPOT!!!!! AND UNDERNEATH IT WOULD BE THE WRAPPER
THE FREAKING LIGHT BULBS CAME IN!!! BECAUSE NO ONE EVER PICKS UP OR CARRIES OUT THE GARBAGE!!!! IT'S A WONDER WE HAVEN'T ALL SUFFOCATED FROM THE PILES OF GARBAGE THAT ARE A FOOT DEEP THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE!!
IT WOULD TAKE AN ARMY TO CLEAN THIS PLACE! AND
DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON WHO CHANGES
THE TOILET PAPER ROLL !!

I'm sorry...What was the question?

K

Kjs

OMG - that is ME to a "T". Only it is happening more frequent. but I am right! I am losing it so often. Nobody is happy. difficult child said the other day that even if all those things were done, i would never be happy because I would find something else. made me think.

With you on the fan. but not for too long, then I get cold.

So are there any medications for the moody thing? i am currently using HRT patch. They upped it from .025 to .0375 but no relief. I had the total surgery 4 years ago. Just recently getting really bad. Why 4 years later?

goldenguru

Very funny indeed. Can you imagine living with us? Poor hubby.

I read something about progesterone cream - anyone tried it?