merry christmas and

Jena

sorry no one got a card from me, we had issues with-the mail again and the list just didnt' want to find it's way to my door this year. easy child and i tried to copy addy's off of the cards we got yet the kids ripped them too much upon opening.

anyway........ yea yea always a story from me lol

i just wanted to say Merry Christmas to all my friends here, I hope all of you have a great day tmrw and a good night tonight. I LOVED the cards, difficult child loved them was so excited each day she opened the mailbox and saw them.

it brightened her days on really bad days!!

My love to all of you!

P.s. thanks for the lasgna help! was up till 1 last night yet i nailed it!!! with all of your help

Star*

call 911........call 911
I really DID try to send you that list THREE times - I din't get the card back the third time - I think your mail lady just tossed it - finally! I have the right address after the 2nd time but WOW - but I have NO idea what went on! - You sure you don't have a Rottweiler or St. Bernard? lol

Andy

Merry Christmas Jena (though a little late - still 1/2 hour here before the day is over at midnight). I haven't been on here much lately as I have been watching facebook for news of my grandma.

I hope you found some joy and peace in last night and today. And even some quiet if that is possible in your busy household! :)