Merry Xmas to my Fellow PE'ers

Discussion in 'Parent Emeritus' started by DammitJanet, Dec 23, 2010.

1. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

Just wanted to wish all of you the very best Holiday's you can have. Its been a pleasure being with you guys for another year. You all know how much you mean to me. Whatever you are doing this year, remember that I will be thinking of you guys with love. I hope you have some peace during these days.

Love Janet.
  2. trinityroyal

trinityroyal Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas Janet, and all the other PE-ers!
    Wishing all of you a wonderful, stress-and-drama free holiday!

3. CrazyinVA

CrazyinVA Well-Known Member Staff Member

Same to you, Janet, and to all of you here. This is indeed a special group of parents. May the drama avoid your homes this season, or at least be minimal :)
  4. dashcat

dashcat Member

Merry Christmas to all and thank you for doing your part to keep me sane.
  5. ThreeShadows

ThreeShadows Quid me anxia?

Awwww, Janet! Merry Christmas, and give a big , mushy wet kiss to your grandbabies for me. Have a blast in VA.
  6. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

A very merry Christmas Janet! You have a blast spoiling those grandkids rotten!!! Oh and tell Kayana I think she signed her name beautifully on my xmas card. Darn it they grow up too fast.

A very Merry Christmas to all my fellow PEers as well!!!! May your xmas be peaceful and filled with love, minus all the difficult child drama.:rudolph::santa::snowman::gingerbread:

I'd be in a padded room somewhere if it weren't for you ladies.

7. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

Same to ya! Have a wonderful holiday. DDD
  8. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

Wishing everyone a wonderful, drama-free Christmas!

I think Keyana did a beautiful job of signing the card, too!
  9. witzend

witzend Well-Known Member

You too, and all of yours as well!
  10. Nancy

Nancy Well-Known Member Staff Member

Thanks Janet and I wish you the same.

11. toughlovin

toughlovin Guest

Thanks Janet and the same to you and all of us PErs... I hope you all have a good day no matter what our difficult children do!!
    I am thankful I found this group.... it has been immensely helpful to find others who have been through similar things.
  12. katya02

katya02 Solace

Thanks Janet, have a wonderful Christmas and a safe trip to and from VA. I hope everyone here has a joyful holiday
    with lots of love and no drama. :)
  13. amazeofgrace

amazeofgrace New Member

Hope you had a blessed holiday as well, since difficult child I is 19 and out of the home, I am a PE'r now :)