Message from Timer Lady

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by slsh, Jan 9, 2009.

1. slsh

slsh member since 1999

Linda's dear husband passed away this afternoon. She was able to be with him and said it was very peaceful.

She has many things to attend to and may be away from the board for a bit, but she appreciates the thoughts and prayers. Her teams are rallying around her and the tweedles, and her family will be joining her tomorrow.

Please keep her and the kids in your thoughts.

2. smallworld

smallworld Moderator

Sue, thank you for passing on this heartbreaking message. I am so very sad for Linda and her kids. Please let her know that we are all keeping her in our hearts and thoughts.

3. Lothlorien

Lothlorien Active Member Staff Member

Thank you SLSH.

Linda, please reach out to us and let us know if there is anything you need. My heart is breaking for you and your family.

4. house of cards

house of cards New Member

I will be praying for a huge amount of strength to pour into her soul and improved health while she tries to deal with this. I'm so sorry for the loss.

5. everywoman

everywoman Active Member

I am so sorry, Linda, for your family's loss. It must be so difficult. You and the tweedles will be in my prayers as you go through the next few horrific days and the difficult days that will follow. Please take care of yourself and allow the team to help as much as possible.

6. Jena

Jena New Member

Please let Linda know the kids and her are in my thoughts and prayers.

7. Nancy

Nancy Well-Known Member Staff Member

OMG I am so sorry. Thank you for letting us know Sue.

Sending prayers of comfort to Linda.

Nancy

8. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

9. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

Thank you Sue for letting us know. Please let Linda know she and her family has been constantly in my prayers and will remain so. I'm so sorry.

10. GoingNorth

GoingNorth Crazy Cat Lady

Please let Linda know that she and the Tweedles are in my thoughts.

Let her know also that, sadly, I've been there done that from the standpoint of losing a spouse too early.

I didn't have any of the ambivalent grief Linda might be dealing with, but if she needs support from someone who walked that road; she is welcome to PM or E=mail me.

11. Andy

Andy Active Member

Linda and kids, I a so sorry. I hope you can find some comfort and strength. So many changes to face. So many memories to sort through.

12. bran155

bran155 Guest

Linda, I am so, so sorry. Keeping you and your family in my prayers.

13. Ilovemyson

Ilovemyson Guest

My thoughts and prayers are with her and the kids.

14. WhymeMom?

WhymeMom? No real answers to life..

Linda, hoping peace can come after your family's loss, thinking of you and sending strength.........

15. donna723

donna723 Well-Known Member

Thank you for letting us know, Sue.

Linda, I am so very sorry that you and the children are having to go through this. You will remain in my thoughts and my prayers.

16. Marcie Mac

Marcie Mac Just Plain Ole Tired

Thanks Sue - Am so sorry for your loss Linda - hugs to you and the tweedles

17. klmno

klmno Active Member

Thank you for passing the message..

Linda, many arms are around you and many thoughts and prayers are going out so that maybe you and the tweedles can feel some strength as you go through these very difficult times. I hope you can at least know the peace of knowing that you did what was best, what he wanted, and what was most feasible. You have had and continue to have all of my support....I somehow feel like he physically left the family shortly before this, maybe unknowingly, but to give you just a little preparation time to let go.... I can't imagine how difficult this must be, I am so sorry.....

18. pepperidge

pepperidge New Member

Thank you for the update. I am sure that many of us have had her in our thoughts recently. I am so sorry to hear the news.

19. flutterbee

flutterbee Guest

Linda, I'm so sorry.

(((((hugs)))))

20. TerryJ2

TerryJ2 Well-Known Member

Thank you.
    {{{Hugs}}}