Message from Timer Lady

slsh

member since 1999
Linda's dear husband passed away this afternoon. She was able to be with him and said it was very peaceful.

She has many things to attend to and may be away from the board for a bit, but she appreciates the thoughts and prayers. Her teams are rallying around her and the tweedles, and her family will be joining her tomorrow.

Please keep her and the kids in your thoughts.

smallworld

Sue, thank you for passing on this heartbreaking message. I am so very sad for Linda and her kids. Please let her know that we are all keeping her in our hearts and thoughts.

Lothlorien

Thank you SLSH.

Linda, please reach out to us and let us know if there is anything you need. My heart is breaking for you and your family.

house of cards

I will be praying for a huge amount of strength to pour into her soul and improved health while she tries to deal with this. I'm so sorry for the loss.

everywoman

I am so sorry, Linda, for your family's loss. It must be so difficult. You and the tweedles will be in my prayers as you go through the next few horrific days and the difficult days that will follow. Please take care of yourself and allow the team to help as much as possible.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Thank you Sue for letting us know. Please let Linda know she and her family has been constantly in my prayers and will remain so. I'm so sorry.

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Please let Linda know that she and the Tweedles are in my thoughts.

Let her know also that, sadly, I've been there done that from the standpoint of losing a spouse too early.

I didn't have any of the ambivalent grief Linda might be dealing with, but if she needs support from someone who walked that road; she is welcome to PM or E=mail me.

Andy

Linda and kids, I a so sorry. I hope you can find some comfort and strength. So many changes to face. So many memories to sort through.

donna723

Thank you for letting us know, Sue.

Linda, I am so very sorry that you and the children are having to go through this. You will remain in my thoughts and my prayers.

klmno

Thank you for passing the message..

Linda, many arms are around you and many thoughts and prayers are going out so that maybe you and the tweedles can feel some strength as you go through these very difficult times. I hope you can at least know the peace of knowing that you did what was best, what he wanted, and what was most feasible. You have had and continue to have all of my support....I somehow feel like he physically left the family shortly before this, maybe unknowingly, but to give you just a little preparation time to let go.... I can't imagine how difficult this must be, I am so sorry.....