Met dashcat for lunch yesterday!

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Nancy, Mar 9, 2011.

1. Nancy

Nancy Well-Known Member Staff Member

And what a lovely lady she is. I had no idea someone lived this close until she reached out to me last week during my awful time with difficult child. We had a wonderful lunch and talked for almost three hours. Found out our difficult child's are so similar it's scary. It was wonderful talking to someone who completely understands what I am going through.

I am looking forward to many more get togethers with her and I think I have found the makings of my personal support team.

2. Suz

Suz (the future) MRS. GERE

That's wonderful, Nancy. It's terrific that you found each other.

3. HaoZi

HaoZi Guest

*big smile*
    Any chance y'all are near the OH-IN border?
  4. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

That's so cool!
  5. ThreeShadows

ThreeShadows Quid me anxia?

I'm envious.
  6. Estherfromjerusalem

Estherfromjerusalem Well-Known Member

That is so cool! How lovely for you. Nancy, I think anything that helps you to feel better about everything you are going through is just a gift, and especially with someone from the board.

Really talking about one's difficult child is so therapeutic.

That reminds me, I haven't talked to Chava or Matlem for ages -- must phone them. Thanks for reminding me!

Love, Esther
  7. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

I'm so happy for both of you! I know you'll end up being just as good and supportive a friend to her as she is to you. :)
  8. Star*

Star* call 911

Okay Next time BOB EVANS and I will figure out HOW Facebook works....I swear!

I am SO happy for you Nancy and Dash - Sounds like it was a much needed time for you both!
  9. TerryJ2

TerryJ2 Well-Known Member

That's so neat! Congrats. I'll do that someday ...
  10. PatriotsGirl

PatriotsGirl Guest

I would totally love that - anyone in Georgia??