Met dashcat for lunch yesterday!

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Nancy, Mar 9, 2011.

1. Nancy

Nancy Well-Known Member Staff Member

And what a lovely lady she is. I had no idea someone lived this close until she reached out to me last week during my awful time with difficult child. We had a wonderful lunch and talked for almost three hours. Found out our difficult child's are so similar it's scary. It was wonderful talking to someone who completely understands what I am going through.

I am looking forward to many more get togethers with her and I think I have found the makings of my personal support team.

Nancy

2. Suz

Suz (the future) MRS. GERE

That's wonderful, Nancy. It's terrific that you found each other.

Suz

3. HaoZi

HaoZi Guest

*big smile*
    Any chance y'all are near the OH-IN border?

4. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

That's so cool!

5. ThreeShadows

ThreeShadows Quid me anxia?

I'm envious.

6. Estherfromjerusalem

Estherfromjerusalem Well-Known Member

That is so cool! How lovely for you. Nancy, I think anything that helps you to feel better about everything you are going through is just a gift, and especially with someone from the board.

Really talking about one's difficult child is so therapeutic.

That reminds me, I haven't talked to Chava or Matlem for ages -- must phone them. Thanks for reminding me!

Love, Esther

7. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

I'm so happy for both of you! I know you'll end up being just as good and supportive a friend to her as she is to you. :)

8. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

Okay Next time BOB EVANS and I will figure out HOW Facebook works....I swear!

I am SO happy for you Nancy and Dash - Sounds like it was a much needed time for you both!

9. TerryJ2

TerryJ2 Well-Known Member

That's so neat! Congrats. I'll do that someday ...

10. PatriotsGirl

PatriotsGirl Guest

I would totally love that - anyone in Georgia??