Meth overdose

New Leaf

I'm am doing fine. I was dealing with ear infection and vertigo, but the medicine is helping me get back to normal now
Ohhhhh, vertigo is NO fun. I am glad you are better. Thank you for checking in, it is good to hear from you. In spite of it all, my dear, you sound very strong and determined. Good for you! YAY!
**let me clarify, I find it horrifying, yet funny in a way that my Difficult Child is so clueless and entitled that he would spend his free phone calls yelling and berating me.
...and hang up on you....I guess we could say that social skills are lacking. My Rain has hit this stage. She is extremely mad at me. Too bad. Figure it out. Abuse will not make me change my mind either.
Drug use is unacceptable. The choices are unacceptable.
You know what 4now? I have actually wished she would go to jail.
Who does that? Mothers of addicts do.
I am not accepting any phone calls because I'm not going to pay for them and I'm afraid it will just be more of the same
Or the begging and promises will start and I don't want to hear that either
I think this sends a strong message to son, and it is a sensible solution for you. Why be subjected to that?
You are his mother and deserve respect.
I feel the same way. I do not wish to speak with my two. They have been extremely disrespectful. At this point, nothing I say to them blooms into a pleasant conversation. I could say "Isn't that rose beautiful?" they would find something wrong with it. HUH.

Take good care of yourself and keep that steady course you are on.

(((HUGS)))
leafy

TheWalrus

I Am The Walrus
I wouldn't answer the phone calls at all, either. He has a bed, a roof over his head, and three meals a day. He put himself where he is and in no way would I let him try to put it on me, disrespect me or try to make me feel guilty with begging. You know where he is and that he is ok. Not happy but ok.

There are times I WISH mine were in jail - so I would know where she is, that she is fed, that it is much harder to get drugs, that she would get medical care if she needs it...such a sad thing to wish for your own child.

JMom

4now, if you start paying to get yelled at call me! I charge far less than those pesky jail calls!

When my son was in jail I had to pay $25 minimum deposit and he would get maybe 2-3 calls out of it. I was like hmmmmm $25 to get yelled at, guilt tripped and hear about his new friends, not!